75. Jaime

'Jon-' but Samwell stumbled and fell catching their attention. 'I'm sorry I'm not supposed to be down here I know but-' Jon hugged him, silencing him.

'What are you doing here at Winterfell? what did you read every book in the citadel already?' jon teased. 'What's wrong? Are Gilly and little Sam all right?' jon questioned

'I know that Daenerys executed my father and brother, they were her prisoners.' Sam told him, jons face dropped. 'she didn't tell you?'

'I'm so sorry we need to end this war..'

'Would you have done it?' Sam asked

'I've executed men who disobeyed me-'

'You've also spared men.' Sam reminded him.

'I was not a king' Jon reminded him

'But you were' Sam told him 'you have always been-'

'I gave up my crown Sam I bent the knee I am not came to north.' Jon told him.

'I'm not talking about king of the north I'm talking about king of the bloody 7 kingdoms!' Sam called after him as Jon marched away.

'I have a high septum diary and Bran has whatever Bran has.' Sam went on.

'What are you talking about?' Jon question

'Your mother was Lyanna stark and your father, your real father was Rheagar Targaryen you have never been a bastard, you are the true heir to the iron throne you are a Targaryen Jon... I know this is a lot to take I'm sorry!' sam called as jon began to pace back and forth.

'My father is the most honorable man I have ever met, you are saying he lied to me all my life?" jon questioned. 'he lied to me, all this time our whole journey together, from the wall to here and he didn't tell me?'

'Your father... Ned Stark promised your mother he would protect you and if he didn't Robert would've murdered you... you are the true king, protector of the realms, sixth of his name, all of it.' Sam told him.

'Daenerys is our queen'

'She should not be'

'That is treason' Jon warned him

'It is the truth! you gave up the crown to save your people, would she do the same?' sam questioned

+

"Sansa,' Thea said happily.

'Lady Thea.' Sansa said a bit confused. She didn't talk much to Thea during her time at the capital. But they did expierance something horrific, at least it was in sansa's mind. Sansa didn't know what happened when Sandor took Thea. But here she was as alive as ever.

'I heard you got married.' Thea told her.

'Yes.' Sansa admitted. 'Twice.'

'Twice. Wow, who was the second?'

"Ramsay Bolton.'

'That cunt got legitimized?' Thea laughed.

'That cunt is dead.' Sansa corrected.

'More power to you. I am assuming you... did it.' Thea offered.

'Yes.' Sansa told her proudly.

'Good job. Take control, take the power back.' Thea told her.

"I thought of you actually.'

'you thought of killing me?" thea mused.

"When you saved us. That day coming back from the sept.' Sansa recalled.