64. Enjoy

So they sat around the fire eating and drinking and talking Sandor sat next to Thea, pulling her into his lap. She couldn't believe he was here, in front of her, breathing and very much alive.

"I think I might be dreaming or drunk, its hard to tell I am constanting drinking to survive these idiots.' Thea told him.

'I'm right here.' He whispered against her lips.

'Get a room.' Thoros hooted.

"Gladly!' Thea snapped back as she kissed him again.

'You enjoying yourself?' Thoros asked him, sandor glanced over at him. 'The food.' He clarified.

'I prefer a chicken.' Sandor told him as Thoros handed him a jug.

'do you want to join us?' thoros questioned, but sandor scrunched up his face in distaste.

'You ought to join us we could use you.' Beric told him

'I tried joining it didn't work out for me.' Sandor informed them

'the Lord of light has kept Beric alive for a reason he gave a failed drunk priest the power to bring him back... we all have something worth living for, perhaps that's why you found me again?' Thea suggested. 'you and me fighting the bad guys saving the world...'

'I was always going to find you again,,' sandor informed her 'but as for the lord of light.' Sandor scuffed 'Lots of terrible shit happens in this world there's no way we are here for something larger than ourselves.' Sandor got up moving to the stream to pee

'Cold winds are rising in the south.' beric told him

'And you are going to go and stop them?' Sandor asked

'We need good men to help us.'

'And women, stop being so sexist.' Thea snapped.

'You were not a fighter when we met you.' Beric reminded her.

'and I'm still not but the big ass woman that sent sandor over the cliff-' Thea began

'You got beat by a woman?" Thoros mused laughing his head off.

'Thea.' Sandor hissed.

'She would have killed you lot dead, sandor survived. You would not have.' Thea said confidently.

'Last time you saw me you wanted to execute me.' Sandor reminded him but his eyes moved to Thea a sheepish smile pulled at her face.

'True enough but the Lord of light gave you the power to defeat me. Why?' beric questioned.

'I beat you because I am better than you Beric,' Sandor told him sitting back down. 'I was better than you before you started yammering about the Lord and I am better than you now.'

'That's what I have been telling Beric,' Thea said snidely, 'you keep coming back to life, maybe you should stop fighting, give Thoros a break his man bun can't handle it.' Thea chuckled.

'Fuck off!' Thoros spat fixing his hair. 'I look good.' Thoros told her.

"What ever you say.' Thea mused leaning into sandor.

'You are probably right Thea, Sandor is a fighter he was born a fighter, Sandor walked away from a fight how did that go? Good and bad young and old the things we are fighting will destroy them all alike you can still help a lot more than you have harmed it is not too late for you.' Beric told him.

'Whatever you want.' Thea told him. 'I'm with you til the end of the line.'