77. I'm Not Useless

Call it what you want // Oberyn Martell // Ellaria sand is out now!

The Dothraki army was at the front and their swords flaming to life could be seen from the wall all of them burning to life a field fire it was beautiful and glorious it empowered them. They were going to win this they had to win this. If they didn't... if they didn't win, they died, all of them. so there was no choice in the matter. They had to fight and they had to win. There was no losing. Everyone stood anxiously waiting for the enemy to attack, all you could hear was the wind whipping through the air and the ragged breaths of soldiers, the unsteady hooves in the snow.

'The night king is coming' Jon said to Daenerys, he worried for Bran, Arya, sansa... his family.

'The army of the dead are already here' she told him marching away. It was time.

'Get into the crypts.' Sandor instructed and Thea nodded but grabbed his hand.

"Don't die.' She told him. 'I have plans for us Sandor Clegane. Don't make me come out here and save your ass.' Sandor smiled down at her.

'Worst comes to worst I'm a walker and we can be together-' she slapped at his chest. '-forever.' He mused.

"Stop it!' she shouted hugging him again. "I'm serious.'

'So am I.' he told her and she rolled her eyes.

'Arya was right you are a dick.' Thea told him.

'You really want that to be the last thing you say to me?" sandor questioned kissing her.

"I like your dick. How about that?' she teased.

'Its better.' Sandor agreed. She held his face to hers.

"I love you.' She whispered.

"I love you.'

+

As the screeching in the moaning of the army of the dead got closer everyone tighten the grips on their weapons preparing themselves for what was to come. They couldn't see anything they just heard the noise getting louder and louder and louder until finally they saw them thousands and thousands of them all charging at them killing them tearing apart limb from limb taking them down one by one. It was a stampede of white walkers as they marched past. The unsullied fought valiantly but the undead, they were outnumbered as they trampled over the unsullied army things look bleak that was until Daenerys came on her dragon blasting fire down raining fire down upon them Jon was on a dragon as well guiding it to the army of the dead burning them to pieces burning them to nothing but ash.

Jon liked the power, the control. It felt right. He sat atop his dragon, he felt the power under him. This beautiful beast, it could destroy him in the instant it took him to take a single breath, yet here he sat. commanding it, guiding it, as though the dragon knew who he was, that the dragon could sense it in his blood.

'Go down to the crypts' arya told Sansa

'I am not abandoning my people!' sansa told her but she was terrified

'Take this and go!' Arya demanded shoving a dagger into her hands

'I don't know how to use it...' sansa said gripping it tight.

'Stab them with the pointy end.' Arya told her smugly.

++++++

'Open the gates! Fall back!'

It was a very depressing battle one they didn't know if they could survive, considering the Dothraki and the unsullied tried their best to stand their ground as the enemy got closer everyone else fell back to protect the castle.