55. No Fire

'that is very thin armor.' Tyrion noted

'I like to move around.' Oberyn told him as he bounced around getting ready.

'You could at least wear a helmet.' Tyrion told him. 'you should not drink before a fight.' He added.

'You learn this in your vast experience in the fighting pits?' Oberyn teased 'I always drink before a fight.' Oberyn added

'He could get you killed me killed!' Tyrion told him

'Today is not the day I die.' Oberyn said confidently.

'You are going to fight that?' Ellaria asked as Gregor approached.

'I'm going to kill that.' Oberyn corrected

'He's the biggest man I've ever seen.' Ellaria exclaimed

'Size does not matter when you're flat on your back.' Oberyn told them.

'Thank the gods.' Tyrion remarked. He had three women that hated him, a wife, a bethrothed that literally ran away with the hound and a whore he thought he loved but he had one man, practically a stranger fighting for him.

'In the sight of gods and men we gather to decide the innocence or guilt of this man, Tyrion Lannister may the mother bring him mercy and the father justice as he deserves may the warrior guide the hand...' the maester said as the bells went off, Tywin waving them to start, the maester bowed before them leaving. Gregor pulled his blade free as Oberyn hugged Ellaria.

'Don't leave me alone in this world.' Ellaria told him

' 'Have they told you who I am?" oberyn questioned gregor.

"Some dead man!" Gregor Clegane snarled at him before he attacked Oberyn.

"I am the brother of Elia Martell. Do you know why I have come all the way to this stinking, shit-pile of a city? For you. I'm going to hear you confess before you die. You raped my sister. You murdered her. You killed her children. Say it now and we can end this quick." They kept fighting, Oberyn managed to knock off Gregor's helmet.

"Say it. You raped her. You murdered her. You killed her children. You raped her! You murdered her! You killed her children!" Oberyn circled around gregor, oberyn was light on his feet. Gregor was tiring quickly, dodging his charges, parries his swings and stabbing back, while taunting him repeatedly to confess about killing Elia and her children. Gregor managed to knock Oberyn several times off his feet and cut his spear into half. Oberyn avoided Gregor's blows with amazing swiftness, and grabbed a replacement spear from his squire.

Cersei's face started to twitch with annoyance as her champion was losing, Tyrion looked surprised and relieved by Oberyn's skill. Tywin looked slightly amused by the whole situation, but his gaze lingered to Ellaria shifting anxiously from foot to foot.

'COME ON OBERYN!" Ellaria cheered. Again, Gregor knocked Oberyn off his feet, but Oberyn once again gets out of the way of his blows and stabbed Gregor in the chest. Gregor stumbled away dazed, but quickly recovered with a new burning passion.

"You raped her! You murdered her!" Gregor charged. Oberyn avoided his blow and cutting gregor down, slicing at his leg, gregor dropped to his knees. Gregor groaned and moaned out in pain and kneeling down before him. "You killed her children!" Oberyn charged again, burying his spear in Gregor's stomach, pinning him to the floor and causing gregor to cough blood. Cersei was furious and frustrated, while Tyrion, and Ellaria were hopeful, thinking that the duel was almost over. But Oberyn refused to let Gregor die without confessing. He circled Gregor furiously.