67. Was she naked?

'Ever been north before?' Jon asked Thea as she shook uncontrollably.

'Fuck the snow.' She grumbled marching ahead.

'What about you Gendry?' he looked just as good as Thea in the snow. Frozen.

'I've never seen snow before' Gendry reminded him.

'How did you get up here? Did you get your balls frozen off?' tormond questioned. They walked and walked and walked and tormond liked to talk.

'You know there is not a woman within a hundred miles of here... except that gorgeous woman right there' Tormund said looking around the vacant snowy land.

'Probably not another living person within a few hundred miles as well!' Jon called back to them.

'We gotta make do with what we got' Tormond said grinning at gendry he shivered as he moved inching away from tormund 'This one's maybe not so smart' tormond said looking to a frozen gendry as he fell behind.

'Davvos says he's a good fighter' jon told him

'Good smart people don't make these stupid hikes in the middle of nowhere' tormond said laughing 'So this dragon queen...'

'She wants me to bend the knee'

'You spend too much time with the free people and now you don't bend the knee... the king on the wall never bent the knee and how many of his people died for his pride?' tormond questioned

++++++++

'Come here.' Sandor said pulling Thea up onto his back.

"I'm frozen.' She whimpered in his ear.

"I know baby.'

'Why am I here?' Thea whined

'Because the alternative was you looking all gorgeous at the wall with all those criminals that haven't seen a woman in ages.' Sandor reminded her.

'You don't trust me?' Thea teased kissing his cheek as his hands gripped her thighs as he walked through the vacant and snowy land.

'I don't trust everyone else.' Sandor corrected.

'You are my guy.' Thea assured. Sandor liked that. She was his and he was hers. A pretty little flower that she was, frozen nose brushing against his neck as she tried to hide her face from the cold.

'You still mad at us boy' thoros asked gendry as he trudged along.

'You sold me to a witch' he reminded them. That wasn't something you just let go.

'To a priestess' Thoros corrected. 'I will admit there is a fine distinction.' Thoros admitted.

'You sold me!' gendry told them.

'We were in a war and was cost money' Beric told him.

'I wanted to join the brotherhood and you sold me off like a slave! do you know what she did to me? she strapped me down on the bed stripped me naked-'

'Doesn't sound so bad' Sandor said grinning over at Thea.

'You want bondage when we get back into civilization?" Thea questioned. 'I can do that.' she assured. Sandor licked at his lips, that smile of hers was dangerous.

'she put leeches on me!' gendry went on

'Was she naked too?' sandor questioned

'While she drained you of your blood?' beric asked.

'Yes, but She wanted to kill me!' gendry exclaimed.

'But she didn't so what are you bitching about?' sandor said and gendry looked at him appalled as if being sold and almost killed, sucked of your blood was no big deal.