17. Council

'There are hill tribes all around here.' Bronn remarked 'you need to shut up.' he told Tyrion as he was whistling through the woods on their journey back home

'If I'm going to die I might as well do it with a song in my heart...' Tyrion informed him.

'I should just take your food and leave you here maybe.' Bronn suggested. 'What will you do then?'

'Starve maybe.' Tyrion offered.

''You don't think I'll do it though?' bronn noted.

'What do you want bronn gold? Women? Golden women? you can have it for as long as I'm here but not a moment longer.' Tyrion informed him 'but you knew that. That is why are you so valiantly took up arms to defend my honor.'

'Fair enough,.' Bronn agreed 'but don't go looking for me to bend the knee me every time the little Lord takes a shit I'm not your friend...'

'Though I would treasure your friendship I am mainly concerned with your facility of murder.' Tyrion told him 'and if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this, whatever the price I will beat it I like living.' he kept whistling as they went.

'you gonna marry some pretty flower from the south, is that what the word is?' Bronn questioned.

'Yes,' he said glumly.

'What? Those high garden women are said to be fucking delicious.' Bronn remarked.

'its not her it marriage.' Tyrion told him.

'have you met her?'

"No, she has been waiting at Kings landing for a while now.' Tyrion admitted feeling slightly bad about that but perhaps she found a different suitor while at the capitol and he didn't have to deal with marriage when he got back.

'You went to the wall, got captured all to avoid fucking a flower?' Bronn questioned with a laugh.

'Yes, well the captured part wasn't part of my plan.' Tyrion admitted.

'yes is going to be gorgeous and you are going to fall head over heels and she is going to be thoroughly disappointed.' Bronn informed him.

"Thank you Bronn, you are so helpful.' Tyrion said stiffly. 'I'm a catch.' Tyrion told him defensively.

'Sure to all the whores you pay to tell you lies.' Bronn told him.

"Shut up.' Tyrion remarked.

++

'You father has proved to be an awful traitor, my dear." Varys actually seemed sadden at that.

"King Robert's body was still warm when Lord Eddard began plotting to steal Joffrey's rightful throne." Pycelle, actually believed the words he was saying to be truth.

"He wouldn't do that." Sansa told them. "He knows how much I love Joffrey. He wouldn't." sansa pleaded. "Please, Your Grace, there's been a mistake." Sansa looked between them. "Send for my father. He'll tell you. The King was his friend." Sansa continued to plead.

"Sansa sweetling, you are innocent of any wrong. We know that. Yet you are the daughter of a traitor. How can I allow you to marry my son?" Cersei sat there, tall and proud of her accomplishment.

"A child born of a traitor's seed is no fit consort for our King. She is a sweet thing now. Your Grace, but in ten years who knows what treasons she my hatch?" Pycelle's reminded her.

"No, I'm not. I'll be a good wife to him, you'll see. I'll be a Queen just like you, I promise. I won't hatch anything."sansa pleaded.

"The girl is innocent... your grace. They should be given a chance to prove their loyalty." Sasha told her. "Little Dove, you must write to Lady Catelyn and your brother, the eldest.."