79. Don't Go

'The objective is to kill cersei without destroying kings Landing, thankfully she's losing allies by the day. the iron islands have been taken back in your name and the new prince of Dorne offers his allegiance and his support'

'How many lords turn against her? it does not matter if she can still call herself queen of the seven kingdoms.' Dany told them. 'We need the capital!'

'I watched the people turn against the king when they were hungry and that was before winter began. Give them the opportunity and they will cast cersei aside.' Tyrion told her.

'We will surround the city if the Lannister's and the Golden company attack we will defeat them the dragons will kill them.' jon said

'Once cersei see we are the only enemy she will see her reign is over.' tyrion told her.

'Alright' dany agreed

'Our men are tired and many are wounded.' Sansa told them. 'They will fight better if they have time to rest and recuperate'

'How long do you suggest?' daenerys asked, annoyed.

'Can't say for certain that without talking to the officers' sansa informed her.

'I came north to fight alongside you at a great cost to my armies and myself, now the time has come to reciprocate and you want to postpone?' danys anger rising by the second, sansa still refused to bend the knee and now she was questioning her in front of her council.

'The people are yours, do you want to throw them into a war they are not ready to fight?' sansa questioned.

'The longer I leave my enemies the stronger they become!' Dany shouted at them.

''The northern forces will keep their promise and their allegiance to the seven kingdoms.' Jon reminded her. 'to their queen. what you command we will obey.' Jon's eyes pleaded with Sansa to back down.

'So if we are all in agreement,' tyrion asked looking around the table. 'Jon and ser Devos will head down to Kings Road with the northern troops. We will sail to dragon stone with our queen and her dragons above us-' tyrion went on explaining the plan

'We have won the great war and now we will win the last war. In all seven kingdoms men will live without fear under their rightful queen' Daenerys told them confidently as the room cleared out.

'We need to talk' arya told jon and he looked back at his siblings. Jons face pinched.

'Do you understand? we will be dead without her.' jon told them.

'Arya is the one that killed the night king.' Sansa reminded him.

'Those men died defending-' jon began.

'That does not mean that I will kneel before her.' sansa told him.

'I gave my respect to her' jon told them.

'I respect that.' arya said.

'you respect that?' sansa questioned

'We needed her army and her dragons and you were doing the right thing by telling her you that but we do not trust your queen.' arya told him.

'You don't know her.' jon reminded them.

'I will never know her. She is not one of us.' Arya snapped.

'Thats a shit way to make allies' jon told her

'I dont need many allies' arya informed him.

'Daenerys is a better choice than cerseil' jon told them.

Bride To Be // Sandor Cleganeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें