6. you like that?

'I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.' Tyrion remarked, if Catelyn was right Tyrion could have been part of the attacks on Bran.

'Any Man of the nights watch is welcome at Winterfell.' Robb told them and Tyrion glanced up at his companion.

'Any Man of the nights watch but I'm not a man of the nights watch am I boy?' Tyrion said making his way back from the wall and down through Winterfell to get to Kings Landing

'I'm not your boy. I am lord of Winterfell, while my father is in Kings Landing.' Robb corrected.

'Then you might learn a Lord's courtesy.' Tyrion told him as the door opened and Bran was carried in. 'So it's true.' Tyrion said as Hodor carried him to the front. 'hello Bran.' Tyrion said and Hodor stopped in front of Tyrion, Bran limp in his arms.

'do you remember anything about what happened?' Tyrion questioned curiously.

'He has no memory of that day.' the maester said

'Curious.' Tyrion whispered.

'Why are you here?' Robb questioned

'Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?' Tyrion asked 'my neck is beginning to hurt.'

'Kneel Hodor.' Bran instructed,

'Do you like to ride Brandon?' Tyrion asked.

'Yes... I mean, I did like to...' Bra told him

'The boy has lost use of both his legs.'

'What of it?' Tyrion said 'with the right horse and saddle even a cripple can ride.'

'I'm not a cripple.' Bran told him.

'Then I am not a dwarf,' Tyrion retorted 'my father will be rejoice to hear it, I have a gift for you.' he handed him a scroll 'give that to your Sadler he will provide the rest.' Bran opened it up it was a sketch for a new saddle. 'you must shape the horse to the rider.' Tyrion told Robb 'you start with a yielding and then you teach it and train it to work with the boys needs.'

'Could I really be able to ride?' Bran questioned hopefully.

'On horseback you'll be as tall as any of them.' Tyrion assured.

'Is this some sort of trick?' Robb questioned 'why do you want to help him?'

'I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples bastards and broken things,' Tyrion said.

'You've done my brother kindness the hospitality of winterfell is yours.' robb told him.

'Spare me your false kindness and courtesies lord stark there is brothel just outside to which there I will find a bed, I will sleep easier.' Tyrion recalled as they headed out.

++

'Why do they call you the hound?' Thea questioned and sandor stared down at her

'Go away girl,' sandor grumbled

'Come on everyone at the capitol is so dreadfully boring and if i walk these damn gardens one more time im going to throw myself off the highest tower,' thea informed him and sandor looked her over again. 'Soo?' She urged 'why do they call you the hound?'

'Im joffreys dog,' he answered

'Really? I don't see a tail.' She mused a smile quirked on her perfect lips.

'His mad dog. Watch out girl. I bite.' Sandor warned over his drink

'I'm sure you do and I'm sure it would be lovely,' she teased with a wink heading off.

'Fucking hell,' sandor grumbled watching the sway of her hips as she left. She spun back around

'You like that walk? I've perfected it over the years.' Thea told him walking backwards away from him. 'Really draws the eye,' she smirked before continuing on her way.

'Woman...' he muttered running a hand over his face.