31. Last night alive

'Help, help, Shae!' Sansa shouted for her.

'What are you doing...'

'If the queen sees,' she motioned to the blood. 'That I can have Joffrey's children now!' she declared

'We will flip it over or flip it over, it'll be fine she'll never know.' but handmaiden walked in she stared at the moment before rushing out, Shae ran after her

'Where are you going?'

'to want to tell her grace.' The hand maiden said obviously.

'You will say nothing to anyone,' shae told her putting a blade to her throat. The frightened handmaiden nodded running away.

'She's going to know she's going to know and hes going to kill me.' sansa was muttering when shae got back Sandor was standing over the bed. He had to tell the queen. He heard the screams and cries and thought something was wrong but seeing the girl so broken and torn up over bleeding he felt bad having to do his duty.

+

'This plan of your is going to work?' Thea questioned skeptically.

'Yes, I believe it will.' Tyrion agreed.

'So...' Thea didn't want to say it.

'Once the war is won.' Tyrion said slowly.

'Right...'

'I know this isn't ideal... but...' Tyrion looked up at her picking at her nails, shifting anxiously from one foot to the other. 'Lady Thea, perhaps when this is done we try and get to know each other?" Tyrion suggested and Thea looked up from her nails. 'We try and... be friends at least.' Tyrion offered. 'if we are to married we are going to be stuck together for...'

'until death do us part.' She said slowly as she headed off.

'Bronn.' Tyrion said stiffly.

'That look was definitely a I'm going to poison you at your wedding look.' Bronn agreed. 'she is sexy when she's mean, so sexy though.'

'she is always mean.' Tyrion countered.

'No wonder, shes always so damn sexy.' Bronn told him and Tyrion let out a sigh, he wasn't wrong. If thea's anger and sass was towards anyone else Tyrion would have thought it extremely sexy but as her attitude was against him, he could help but feel as though their marriage would turn out similarly to Cersei and Robert's.

++

Thea pulled sandor to her slamming the door closed.

'I need you to fuck me like its your last night on earth.' Thea told him confidently. 'Because if that little lord survives I might just die.' She told him honestly. 'so fuck me like its my last as well.' Thea demanded and Sandor obliged.

Sandor fucked into her, driving his cock into her tight pussy, stretching her around him, forcing himself into her slick wet heat. He pressed kisses up her collarbone, across her throat, sucking her earlobe and nipping at her chin. Thea's fingernails scratched across his back and ass. Her mouth spilled filthy words of praise. Sandor found her lips, kissing her hard and hot, their mouths fucking as their bodies clashed, her pussy holding him captive. He worked a hand between them, snaking it down to flick her clit. Overcome, Thea screamed, teeth biting into his shoulder, her body pure heaven as it milked his cock.

"Fuck!" He lost control, thrusting into her, marking her, losing his mind with the fucking incredible feel of her. 'Mine.' He whispered. They collapsed in a tangle of limbs, their bodies still fused together, sweat cooling on their skin.

His arms encircling her gave me a deep and comforting sense of being protected...nurtured...loved.