20, Shit Show

'I am Eddard Stark. Lord of Winterfell and Hand of the King." Ned looked to sansa. "I come before you to confess my treason in the sight of gods and men. I betrayed the faith of my King and the trust of my friend Robert. I swore to protect and defend his children. But before his blood was cold I plotted to murder his son and seize the throne for myself." the crowd started yelling at him again, some throwing rocks at his head.

"Let the high septon and Baelor the blessed bear witness to what I say. Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne by the grace of all the Gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and protector of the Realm." The crowd once again started yelling at him. Sansa looked to Joffrey hopefully.

"As... As we sin..' pycelle continued seeing Joffrey loving the attention. 'So do we suffer. This man has confessed his crimes in sight of Gods and men. The Gods are just but beloved Baelor taught us they can also be merciful. What is to be done with this traitor, Your Grace?" Pycelle turned to Joffrey. Joffrey waved a hand settling the crowd.

"My mother wish me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and powers he would serve the realm in permanent exile. And my Lady Sansa has begged mercy for her father." He turned to look at Sansa, she smiled just slightly. "But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am Your King treason shall never go unpunished. Ser Ilyn, bring me his head!" With that the crowd erupted into cheers. Sansa lunged forward but Meryn grabbed her, keeping her back. Ned looked to sansa again, an apologetic look on his face. As the sword was brought above his head, a single motion, swish, it was through his neck. Ned's head lay on the ground. Joffrey smiled down to it. Cersei stood confused as Sansa sobbed for her father, pulling at Meryn Trant's arms.

++

'This place is a shit show.' Thea remarked after neds head was hung on the wall.

'Be lucky they dont take your pretty little head too,' sandor remarked

'Oh sandor did you just call me pretty?' Thea teased

'Shut up,' he grumbled walking off.

'You did! You think I'm pretty!' She called after him a sexy little smirk on her lips as he looked back at her.

++

'Wake up your missing the fight.' Bronn said barging into Tyrions tent.

'What are you doing? What do you want?' Tyrion questioned drowsily, an arm still wrapped around his whore, Shae's naked body.

'You are sleeping through the war.' Bronn told him

'What?'

'They got to jump on us in the night they already are approaching.'

'Get my squire.'

'You don't have a squire.' Bronn called leaving the tent

'If I die.' Tyrion told her as she lay back against the pillow 'weep for me.'

'You will be dead how will you know?' Shae said bored and falling back to sleep.

'I will know.' Tyrion said softly as he got ready.

++

'I'm alive?'

'youre alive.' bronn agreed

'Did we win?'

'we wouldn't be having this conversation if we didn't.' Bronn reminded him

'how did our tribesman do?' bronn nodded over to the tribesman beating an opposing soldiers already on the ground 'well its nice to see them getting along.' Tyrion noted.