25. Keep up

Delicious // Tywin Lannister is out now... 

Sandor opened his eyes to see thea already staring up at him he closed his eyes his arm wrapping around her tighter holding her closer she obliged curling around him. Her head on his chest she listened to the beating of his heart it put her back to sleep.

Fucking sandor started off as a way of being rebellious and a delinquent hoping it would sway tyrion away when he came back but damn if Sandor wasn't the best she ever had.

'You were supposed to be less...' she waved a hand over his exposed everything. 'So I could pretend to be traumatized or be the tainted flower fucking the help,' sandor stared down at her. 'But damn if you don't know what you're doing.' Thea told him and the ghost of a smile speared on his lips.

++

'You monster!' Cersei shouted she was waiting for tyrion in his room

'My only daughter! You think I will sell her like a common whore?'

'Marcella is a princess some would say she's born for this.' Tyrion told her.

'I will not let you ship her off to Dorne just as I was shipped off to Robert!' Cersei screamed.

'Dorne is the safest place for her.' Tyrion told her.

'Are you mad the martells are at war with us!' Cersei screamed.

'That is why we need to seduce them, we are going to need their support in the war your son started.' Tyrion reminded her.

'She will be a hostage!' Cersei told him.

'A guest' Tyrion corrected.

'You won't get away with this, you think the piece of paper father gave you keeps you safe? Ned stark had a piece of paper to.' Cersei reminded him

'It's done cersei.' Tyrion told her.

'No' she stormed through the room

'You cannot stop it.' Tyrion agreed.

'No!' She smashed around the room.

'Just how safe do you think Marcella is if the city falls?' Tyrion questioned. 'Do you want to see her raped and butchered like the Targaryen children? Make no mistake they will mount a pretty little head on a spike right next to yours.' Tyrion told her. 'right next to mine.' Tyrion said.

''I will hurt you for this, the day will come when you think you are safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you will know that the debt is paid.' Cersei spat. 'Get out get out!' she screamed pushing him down he got up slowly walking out. Tyrion turned back to see cersei break down, tears in her eyes.

++

"Keep up!' Thea shouted back as she rode leaning forward the breeze in her hair and the biggest smile sandor had ever seen.

'Come on fucker,' he muttered to Stranger as they rode trying to keep up but Thea's horse was as fast as a Dornish stallion. Tyrion heard the laughter before he saw who it belonged to. Looking down over his balcony he saw Thea. The biggest smile on her face, he had never seen her smile before.

Thea turned back to see Sandor trying to keep up.

'Come on, keep up!" Thea called and Tyrion's eyes drifted to see Sandor, his horse running at full speed but Thea being tall and slim her horse has less to carry. 'You might get a reward if you win!" She shouted laughing.

'Fuck off,' sandor shouted 'I'm coming,' and Tyrion couldn't believe it. Thea he threaten to kill Tyrion, split him brains to balls for calling her Theadora yet Sandor Clegane told her to fuck off and she laughed. Tyrion really didn't understand this woman.

'Tyrion,' Bronn hissed.

'Did you find him?' Tyrion questioned

'Oh I have and he's got company filthy old stoat I hate to interrupt.' Bronn said with a grin.

'No you don't.' Tyrionn said

'You're right I don't.' Bronn said happily as they made their way to the brothel. Walking past the whore Bronn winked at them as they went, making their way up to Maester pycelle and his whore.

'What is the meaning of this?' Pycelle screamed the whore ran to the corner of the room.

'You disappoint me grand master.' Tyrion told him.

'I am a loyal servant' he told them nervously.

'So loyal that you told the queen about my plans to send Marcella to Dorne? Now I know-' Tyrion went on.

'Never! it's a falsehood! I swear it was not me!' He denied. 'Varys it was varys the spider-'

'You see I told Varys I was giving marcella to the grayjoys, I told Little finger that I plan to wed her to Robin arryn and I told no one that I was offering her the Dornish.' Tyrion told him. 'No one but you.' Tyrion added sweetly.

'You know they have spies everywhere!' Pycelle tried to convince them. 'Please, please-' Pycelle begged.

'Cut off his manhood and feed it to the goats.' Tyrion said calmly

'No no no' pycelle demanded, the whore still shivering naked in the corner.

'there are no goats out there.' the men informed him

'We will make do,' Tyrion assured them.

'Please, please no.' Pycelle begged.

'How long have you been spying for my sister?' Tyrion questioned as pycelle clutched at his manhood.

'All I did I did for house Lannister always. I've always been his servant since the day of the mad king, ask your father he will tell you!' he pleaded.

'I don't like his beard' Tyrion said calmly and Bronn stepped forward chopped off his beard Pycelle clutched at his face

'How many hands have you betrayed pycelle? Eddard stark, John Arryn-'

'John Arryn knew, he knew about the truth about the queen.' he stammered 'and he planned to tell King Robert.' Pycelle pleaded.

'So you poisoned him?'

'No never' pycelle assured.

'But you let him die?' Tyrion questioned.

'No never... I always serve a Lannister. serve a Lannister!'

'Get him out of my sight, throw him in one of the black cells.' Tyrion told the guards. Tyrion put a coin down on the bed next to the whore shivering in the corner 'for your troubles' he said turning away but then adding a second one.