80. White lies

'I lied.' Thea told sandor after she knew everyone was at kings landing. It had been a month since they left they would be arriving any day or they were already there.

'You lied about what?' Sandor questioned his lips brushing against her head

'I wasn't pregnant.' She admitted. 'I didn't want you to die fighting your brother.' Snador propped himself up on his elbow and stared down at her. 'But I am pregnant now,' she admitted. 'For real this time.'

'Thea.' he warned

'I might have been before but I didnt know it. I didn't want to lose you.' Thea told him 'but i havent bleed in two moons now.' Thea told him innocently. 'So technically i wasnt lying.'

'Thea.' he held her face in his hands.

'I love you.' She told him. 'It is your baby my bell still,' she reminded him. 'I just didnt want to lose you.' She whispered and Sandor let out a sigh but understood

'His time will come.' Sandor told her. 'I got better things to worry about then revenge.'

'Like?' Thea questioned and he pressed his lips to hers. His hand going to her stomach.

'My family.'

++

High garden was beautiful. Willas was happy to have his sister back and even happier to be having a niece or nephew running around. Sandor adjusted to the easy life of drinking and fucking and not giving a damn about the capital. Sandor liked high garden. He liked that Thea and him got a chance to start over make something that was there own.