50. The list

They all slept in the barn that night, Thea missed real beds and warm fires and fresh clothes and clean hair. she didn't remember the last time she bathed. She felt disgusting. When Thea woke sandor was not with her, neither was arya but she heard yelling. she rushed to the noise.

'what did you do!' arya yelled.

'get your horse saddled.' Sandor said pulling the money from the man on the ground.

'you told me you weren't a thief!' arya yelled at him. ' he took us in and he fed us.'

'yes he took us in and fed us. His daughter makes a nice stew but they will both be dead come winter.' Sandor told her.

'you don't know that!' arya yelled at him.

'I do know it.' Sandor told her. 'hes weak. He cant protect himself. They will both be dead come winter... hes a dead man, dead men don't need silver.' Sandor explained. 'good you're up.' Sandor said looking to Thea 'Lets go.' She wasn't pleased with sandor either at the moment but knew that without his help the man wouldn't survive the winter. And winter was coming.

'youre the worst shit in the seven kingdoms!' arya yelled. Sandor turned to face her.

'plenty worse than me I just see the world the way it is. How many starks are they gonna behead before you figure it out.'

+

'joffery, cersei, walder frey, meryn trant, tywin Lannister, the red woman, beric Dondarrion, thoros of myr, llyn payne, the mountain-'

'would you shut up?" sandor questioned.

'I have to say their names.' Arya told them.

'the names of every fucking person in westeros?'

'only the names of the ones I'm going to kill' arya corrected.

'Oh, can I add to your list?" Thea mused

'hates a good a thing as any to keep a person going. Better than most.' Sandor told her. 'we come across my brother maybe we can both cross a name off our list.'

'if he were here right now what would you do?' arya questioned.

'I would tell him to shut the fuck up so could get some sleep... go on get it over with. Your list of doomed men'

'I'm almost done. Only one name left.'

'go on.' Sandor grumbled

The last name arya spoke each night was the first name she had put on her list actually. The first name of the first man she ever wanted dead. Arya got comfortable, laying down her back to them.

'the hound.' She spoke her words crisp and clear.

Sandor wasn't tired anymore, he lay staring at the sky. This little cunt. After everything he was trying to do for her... he was on her fucking list.

Thea's eyes were heavy as the night grew dark, she was curled up next to Sander when she felt his lips on her their mouths moved in sync then she felt as he wandering down her body she smiled opening her eyes Sandor was smiling down at her. He kissed her over and over and over again until they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

+

Joffreys wedding was large and obnoxious and hot. So hot. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Tyrion drinking his way through this god forsaken wedding. He downed his next goblet as a group of dwarves came out in costume. He didn't have a clue what joffrey had planned. Even Margaery, Joffrey's new queen didn't look to pleased. Joffrey was laughing and clapping. The half mens came out preforming the death of Robb stark, a play of Robbs downfall at the wedding. Tyrion's face was pinched watching the men get laughed at by everyone, the king the loudest.