38. Go in peace

'clearly said on that note you will be paid in full when the war is over.'

'oh piss on that, your thieves.' Sandor spat at them.

'we are outlaws. Outlaws steal. You're lucky we didn't kill ya.' Thoros reminded him.

'come try and I will send those antlers up yer ass!' sandor yelled

'you can't let him go, hes a murderer, hes guilty!' Arya yelled.

'not in the eyes of the gods.' Beric said calmly. 'the judgment isn't ours to make.'

'go in peace sandor Clegane and Thea Tyrell.' Beric told them a grin on his lips. 'the lord of light isn't done with you yet.' Beric added

+++

'Stop here.' Thea demanded jumping down from her horse.

'Why?'

'It's dark, it's late and we are far enough away for me to give you your reward.' Thea reminded him and sandor happily got down from his horse. 'My hero...' she said as her hand pulled at his pants. A smile curved his lips as she pushed him up against the tree lips meeting his before she dropped down to her knees.

She took his dick into her mouth and it took all his concentration not to come the instant he felt her tongue against him. If there's a heaven and sandor got to go, he wanted this. Exactly this.

He started fucking her face and she felt his arousal drip down between lips. Sandor never pushed too far or too fast. It was as if he knew precisely how much she could handle. Just before she was sure that he was going to blow his load down her throat, he pulled back panting. Picking her up, a laugh escaped her lips as she saw that feral look in his eyes. He lay her down among the leaves. Pulling at her pants lifting her shirt, painfully slow as his hand snaked between her legs.

He lowered to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her breasts, sucked on her nipples, trailed his tongue up her sternum. She moaned again and he growled. It's guttural, from somewhere inside his chest.

She tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again.

"You are perfect. Every fucking inch of you," he kissed her hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately.

"Please," she whispered and pushed him back as she sank down on him, relishing the fullness that engulfed her when Sandor was inside of her. Grabbing the tree behind him, she raised herself up and down his cock. The sounds of their lovemaking were filling the forest.

Flipped her around she laughed again as he grabbed her ass and lifted it, so her back arched off the ground. He rammed himself inside of her hitting an all-new angle and then began to fuck her earnestly. She cried out as he hit her g-spot over and over again. She didn't think that she had another one in her, but as he grasped her thighs, watching where his cock disappeared inside of her, she felt more turned on than ever. Clawing at him, keeping him on her.