23. How?

'What?' Thea sassed the moment sandor knocked on the door.

'I'm your guard now.'

'I don't need a guard I'm leaving. Thank you but no thank you,' thea tried to close the door but sandors foot blocked it.

'Kings orders. And you're not leave.' Sandor corrected

'Why the fuck not?' Thea shouted sandor remained still his giant foot blocking the door as her delicate hand tried to close the door still.

'Kings orders.'

'Fuck the ki-'

'Hush,' sandor pushed her back into her room kicking the door closed behind him. 'Dont you know you tyrells are in deep shit already?' Sandor remarked

'My sister married a king I wouldn't really call that a successful transaction for me,' Thea reminded him.

'Your family has banned together with renly baratheon and he is in an open rebellion with the current king on the iron fucking throne.' Sandor told her 'you are lucky they dont put your head on a spike!' He hissed

'Why doesnt he?' Thea questioned softly

'Lord tyrion convinced him otherwise.' Sandor informed her

'Why?'

'Perhaps the little lord likes you.' Sandor admitted

'Why?' She kept repeated her lips ajar and big eyes stared up at him

'He wants to fuck you.' Sandor pondered

'Why?'

'Because you're beautiful,' sandor told her and she opened her mouth 'if you say why again im going to shut your mouth for you.' A smiled curved her lips.

'How?' She countered and he leaned down her eyes darting to his lips a hand slide around the back of her neck fingers fisted her hair impatient for her lips they molded together perfectly. He thought to pull away she was a lady and he a dog but his fingers didn't listen to reason they moved pulling at the strings of her dress his hands cupped at breast and ass lifting her up nipping at her bare body her legs hooked around him keeping him to her. His eyes moved back to her face.

'Don't stop,' a mix between a demand and a plea.

'I'm going to have you screaming my name.' Sandor told her.

'I love a challenge.' Thea told him.

++

With two fingers, Sandor spread her lips wide. His other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucked

"Sandor," his name from her lips is a prayer, a plea.

'I told you I would have you screaming,' he whispered against her. He flicked her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name.

'Sandor, Sandor, sandor"

Does he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitched and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, her pleasure his only goal. For now.

Thea's clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers. His cock is rock hard, so when he climbed up and shove it into her, it only increases her pleasure, earning him a mewling whimper from Thea's lips. He kissed her, letting her taste what he had done and her head lulls back.

He leans down. His mouth found her nipple, biting it too hard then sucking it too gently. She arched up, granting him easier access, and his other hand scoops her back, positioning her so he can keep driving his cock into her. She was barely touching the couch now, he was supporting her full body weight with his arm, kneeling and thrusting up into her, harder than she would have believed possible.

Thea rode him, and when he removed his finger so that he could grip her hips, she moved her own hand down, easily matching his rhythm with her finger on her clit. Her breasts bounce, aching, her whole body clenches, tightening, every nerve inside her swirling in a coil of lust around that area where they are joined.

Then he leans forward. He bit her neck, just enough for her to Feel the sharpness of his teeth, and his hips press down, hard, and his cock slams up, harder, and her clit screamed for release, and her whole body shattered.

Her gaze locks on his and the mood shifts. No more was he driving this for her pleasure alone; she thrusts her hips against his own, milking his cock, their bodies in perfect tandem. Thea demands that he is present with her, here and now, and so for this one moment, there is nothing outside of her, outside of them. He kissed her, slowing his thrusts, savoring the feel of her, the taste of her.

She came, screaming his name, gasping from the pleasure of it all. He slams into her, once, twice, the heat of him spilling inside her in a release that leaves them both shaking. Sweating, he slides out of her. She couldn't help it—her body clenched around him even as he leaves, begging for more.

++

Sandor woke with his face nuzzled between Thea's perfect breast and a hand still clutching her perfect ass. Thea was blissfully asleep, an arm around sandor. He chuckled looking up at her a pretty little flower fucking the hound. He placed gentle kisses along her chest biting at nipples before trailing up her neck his hands still firmly around her cunt fingers dipping in a smile pulled at her face.

'ah the little flower is awake,' sandor remarked.

'I am.' She agreed. He couldn't decide if the look in her eyes was one of lust or regret until she brought her lips back down to his. There was no way this was a one time thing.