70. Happy with a Hound

'How many people live here? In kings landing?

"A million perhaps.' Tyrion told him

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked.

'There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him, which was all Tyrion would ever get because every woman in his general vicinity hated him and wanted Hounds to lions it seemed. His gaze shifted back to Thea and sandor, he didn't understand. For starters he had never seen Sandor smile before and secondly what was wrong with him?

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei.

'I think it still is'

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' Bronn pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell. 'I've been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead.

'Pleasant surprise and an unpleasant situation' tyrion told Podrick

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick said

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

'I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn told him

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said to sandor. 'Lady Thead-'

'Don't finish that if you want to keep your tongue.' Thea warned and sandor chuckled.

'I thought he was dead and I tried to save you, to get you to family.'

'came pretty close to killing me and if you did get Thea she would be dead like the rest of the Tyrells.' He told her not looking at her as he held tight to Thea's hand.

'I was only trying to protect Lady Thea... and Arya.' Brienne said looking to sandor he looked good for a previously dead man.

'You and me both'

'She is alive, Arya.' Brienne corrected

'Where?' sandor questioned

'Winterfell.' she answered.

'Who's protecting her if your here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her as he marched away from Brienne.

'I still don't like her.' Thea remarked.

"I'm never going to like that cunt.' Sandor told her.

++++++

'Here we are strangers at black waters bay. Strange place for a reunion'

'It is my lord' Podrick agreed.

'I don't think I am anyone's Lord anymore Podrick'

'I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore your lordship if she makes it to the throne.' Bronn offered

'Remember my offer Bronn whatever they're paying you I will pay you double.' Tyrion reminded him

'Don't worry about me I'm looking after myself I'm doing just fine.' He told Tyrion.