159 •Finale•

Perhaps there is still some traces of Long Xuyu in the heart of the Heijiao Patriarch, but in the eyes of others, it is nothing.

The others didn't even give him a look.

The only thing that Immortal Lord Guangling cared about more was the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

In his opinion, after cleaning up the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord and disconnecting the Demon Realm from the Cultivation Realm, he can go home and raise his cubs. Peace of mind and happiness are no better than chatting with others here. already?

Feeling distressed, he touched the little guy whose fat tail was a little dim and not so oily in his arms, Immortal Guangling really wants a quick solution.

He soon took a few immortal-level powerhouses into the depths of the Demon Realm.

Because of Xiao Jin's guidance, the trip went very smoothly.

Although there were many demons blocking him along the way, most of the demons were wiped out under the sword of Immortal Guangling, and soon the demons would no longer be seen on the road.

The Scarlet Flood Dragon Cultivator took a deep look at Immortal Monarch Guangling and then said to the elder Peacock who turned into a huge peacock, 

"...More powerful than his master."

"His master has no cub."

An immortal-rank powerhouse without cubs is definitely not as good as a powerhouse with commitment and responsibility in his heart.

The peacock chirped and flew in the air.

The fox cub looked at the colorful and gorgeous giant peacock with a big smile.

She was very relaxed, although she was looking for trouble with the demon powerhouse, it was more like traveling, and she didn't look afraid at all.

For this alone, in the eyes of others, he really resembles the very laid-back Immortal Monarch Guangling.

But Guangling Xianjun was relaxed, and when the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord saw him, he was shocked and angry.

Guangling Xianjun chased himself into the depths of the Demon Realm, this is endless!

The land they encountered was vast and was a huge depleted land. On the bare black demonic land, there was only a huge blood-colored spiritual pond, which was so conspicuous that it could be seen at a glance.

The fox cub probed his head in his father's arms, and saw a red-golden flame burning on the surface of the spiritual pond, covering the entire incomparably huge spiritual pond under the flames.

This is a layer of terrifying red gold flames full of destructive power.

The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord stood farther away from the blood-red spirit pond, and half of his face was slightly scorched black by the red-golden firelight.

This is the first time the fox cub has really seen the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, and seeing that this man is tall and handsome, his face is covered with black magic lines, and he looks evil and terrifying.

She couldn't help but whispered, "My third senior brother is better looking." 

Jiang Hai also has magic marks on his body, similar to that of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, but the fox cub just thinks that it is still the devil of her third senior brother. The tattoos look better.

Moreover, even though this Scarlet Blood Demon Lord was good-looking, Zhizhi hated him very much.

She hates anything that hurts her family.

Thinking that the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord actually used Jiang Hai as an exchange tool to take the house for the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demon Sect, the fox cub spat on him forcefully.

"Guangling, do you really want to kill me?" The Scarlet Blood Demon Lord was surrounded by several demons who were also wearing bone armor.

He raised his head gloomily, looked at the immortal Guangling standing in the sky, and said softly, "The Demon Realm is willing to leave the cultivation world, and the well water will not violate the river water from now on. Are you still willing to give up? Guangling, I am the strongest in the Demon Realm, and I will fight you to the death. you have to lose a lot, why do you need to do this? Is it worth it? Why don't you just let it go, isn't it good for you to go back to your cultivation world?"

His voice was gloomy, but Immortal Guangling said with a light smile, "Not good."

"You!"

"Leave you, and then go to harm other small worlds? What's more, you even want to sell my disciple." The smile on Guangling Xianjun's face faded, and he slowly showed a cold expression.

He whispered to the annoyed Scarlet Blood Demon Lord below, "My disciple, you dare to give it away at will? Who do you think you are?"

It was his responsibility as Jiang Hai worshipped him as his teacher. Even if the deal between the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord and the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect was unsuccessful, it was already an enemy to Immortal Lord Guangling.

What's more, this guy not only knows Wan Yaojue, but also makes his fox cub so angry.

Even if he wasn't the enemy who killed Zhizhi's mother in the first place, it was very hateful.

"Huh?"