141...

Guangling Xianjun's words actually have some basis.

After all, Lei Fan was in the Demon Realm and only focused on his training in the Demon Realm. He would not return to the cultivation world for a long time.

Their current position is still in the cultivation world.

Only by entering the canyon and passing through the huge teleportation array, can one reach the Demon Realm.

In order to welcome Master, he deliberately left the Demon Realm and waited patiently at the junction of the two worlds.

The fox cub hugged the fat tail and looked at his senior brother with bright eyes.

Maybe it's because she always sees Big Brother in the water mirror, so even if it was the first time she actually met, she didn't feel unfamiliar. before.

This tall and handsome young man in black with a stern face narrowed his eyes and looked at Immortal Guangling for a moment, then cupped his hands and said, "I have seen Master." He seemed to respect Immortal Guangling quite a bit.

After handing over, Lei Fan silently looked at the fox cub who had justly asked him to hug.

On the long sword behind him, the thin black aura wandered like a long snake, and looked over at the smooth little guy.

Lei Fan slapped the black air behind him with a slap, trying to squeeze a smile out of his stern face, and hesitantly stretched out his hand.

The fox claws quickly fell into his slender palm.

Fox, follow the pole.

Guangling Xianjun held this little thing that was desperately flapping in one hand, while watching Lei Fan, to see how Lei Fan did it.

Seeing this murderous young man looking down at the little fat claw in his hand for a moment, for a moment, Immortal Guangling thought he was going to turn around and run away.

But soon, the slender hand clenched gently, holding the small soft warmth in the palm.

Lei Fan slowly leaned over and took the fox cub into his arms.

There was a faint smell of wind and sand on his body, but it was very clear and clean, and there was also a deep aura of demonic qi that was contaminated by the Demon Realm.

The little guy happily shoved herself into the arms of her senior brother and successfully achieved the great achievement that is her eldest senior brothers  embraced. Then she happily hugged Lei Fan's stiff neck and said, "Eldest senior brother, I miss you! "

Fox tail patted over, Tie Tie!

When Lin Qingya arrived with his junior brother and Kong Ci, he saw a statue standing on the edge of the canyon.

As if frozen.

He held back a smile and stepped forward to meet their senior brother with Jiang Hai.

"Let's go." 

The huge peacock rolled on the ground and turned into a gorgeous youth with phoenix eyes.

The elder Peacock glanced at Lei Fan, because he had dealt with him a lot in Demon Realm over the years, and was not surprised by his indifference, he quickly retracted his gaze, and guarded Kong Ci to jump down the canyon first.

This canyon is bottomless, dark and deep, and the demonic energy rushing up from below is shocking.

But the large area under the canyon prohibits the demonic energy.

Beneath this canyon is a huge fortress, and many monks are busy guarding it here.

Seeing them, many monks came forward to say hello, and the fox cubs found that these monks also seemed to respect their senior brothers.

Although they were far away and did not dare to approach Lei Fan, they looked extremely awe-inspiring, but they all looked at Lei Fan with trusting and close eyes.

However, Lei Fan seemed to turn a blind eye to these gazes.

His face is handsome and compelling, but it is extraordinarily indifferent, like the most beautiful statue solidified in ice and snow. It looks beautiful, but it is extraordinarily cold.

The fox cub tried his best to stuff himself into Lei Fan's arms, thinking that the elder brother would feel warmer in this way.

She hummed and acted coquettishly in the arms of the senior brother, but she didn't know that the monks guarding the border were surprised and disbelieving when they saw that Lei Fan, who had always been alone, actually hugged a fox cub intimately.

It's like... like someone who never jokes, laughs a lot one day.

After seeing Xianjun Guangling and others, these monks came forward to say hello again.

That's all, maybe in everyone's eyes, the fox cub is just a child who came out with the elders, but Lei Fan, who was holding the fox cub, did not stay away like a lone wolf for the first time when the crowd gathered.

He stood there holding his little junior sister, and suddenly said, "My junior sister Zhizhi."

Seeing that he was paying attention, the monks introduced him personally, and hurriedly showed Zhizhi a warm smile.

The fox cub's eyes widened.

However, Lei Fan continued to say indifferently, "A large part of the elixir you eat is made from Zhizhi."

"Ah! Could it be the daughter of the Immortal Monarch, the Zhizhi from the Vientiane Sect who alchemy has been waiting for me. A real person?" A monk suddenly exclaimed.

Recently, the monks who guarded the borders of the two realms and the Demon Realm got a lot of spiritual pills that the righteous path supplemented them.

Although they heard that the little cub could make alchemy at a very young age, but... they didn't expect it to be such a smooth little fox group.

If it was said that it was because of Immortal Emperor Guangling that he treated Zhizhi kindly at first, then knowing that Zhizhi was so young and also working hard to defend against the demons, these monks who had experienced fighting and fighting changed their eyes when they looked at her. To be respected.

The little guy was bathed in the bright eyes of many monks, and he was a little caught off guard. He hurriedly turned back and looked at the fox's tail nervously.

Seeing that the tail was smooth and beautiful, she breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly pulled on the messy little jacket to make herself look beautiful and neat, and timidly hugged Lei Fan's neck and whispered, "It's all, it should be done."

"Should?" Lei Fan asked slowly.

"Many seniors are stationed in the Demon Realm, stay away from the prosperity of the world of self-cultivation, and guard the peace of the world of self-cultivation. They are all heroes. Zhizhi admires the seniors, Lingdan... Zhizhi is willing!"