❀•.31.•❀

.

"Try it?" 

Immortal Lord Guangling raised his eyebrows.

Although it was his first time to cook, he was confident.

The fox cub had already buried her chubby face in the small bowl, unable to lift her head when she ate.

Lingmi, Lingquan water, and Lingguo boiled porridge water, although too sweet and greasy, but also delicious!

When she was still young, she liked sweets, and she only thought that this bowl of sweet fruit porridge was the greatest delicacy.

What's more, it was cooked by her father himself.

Only for cubs.

No one else has.

Secretly delighted in her heart, Zhizhi grinned happily, her tail wagging involuntarily.

When the small bowl was empty, she put down the small bowl and shouted happily, 

"Delicious!" 

After the little guy finished eating the bowl, she went to serve another bowl to taste slowly, while giving it to her  father as well . She said happily, 

"Daddy eats it too. it's delicious."

Today, she saw that Immortal Guangling's face was fine and her injuries were fine, so she felt relieved, and while eating happily, she also said to her father, 

"Except for Mother, Daddy's cooking is the best!"

Because it was genuinely delicious, she felt extremely happy.

Even if it may not be particularly delicious, because it was made by him, Zhizhi thought it was the best meal.

Not to please him.

Rather, she genuinely affirmed everything he did for her.

Looking at the happy little chubby face of this cub, Immortal Guangling snorted and took a sip.

Although the entrance is too sweet, this spiritual honey can also be turned into spiritual energy, so it doesn't matter if you eat more.

Obviously, genius is genius.

Cooking for the first time, barely overturned.

Seeing that the little guy was full and looking at himself with an empty bowl, Immortal Guangling raised his eyebrows and asked, 

"Do you cook it for you every day?"

"That would delay Dad." Zhizhi shook her head and said with a flick of her tail, 

"Just do it once in a while. Mother is the same way. We cultivators don't have to cook every day."

Mother also didn't cook every day.

In fact, compared to cooking, it was her father's heart that made her feel happier.

The little guy snuggled up beside Immortal Emperor Guangling again, and the little fat claw clung to his long drooping hair and whispered, 

"Daddy keeps Zhizhi in his heart every day, and loves Zhizhi every day, more than anything. It's all important." 

She was good at contentment, and Xianjun Guangling hooked the corners of his mouth and said in a harmonious voice, 

"You can be more self-willed."

"It's already self-willed." Zhizhi said hurriedly.

"Be more self-willed."

"Then next time." 

The father and daughter were talking together. Lin Qingya walked in and asked, 

"Master, the swing in the Peach Blossom Forest in Houshan..."

He was in Houshan today. A small swing was seen in a peach blossom forest in full bloom.

A very beautiful swing, made of thousand-year-old black iron, very strong, and even the seat is made of 10,000-year-old Qinghai wood... Seeing such a swing, Lin Qingya vaguely thought that it was probably prepared for Zhizhi.

However, Xianjun Guangling has always been indifferent. He even thought of setting up a swing for Zhizhi, and besides the swing, by the Peach Blossom Forest, there is...

"Of course children must have swings."

Xianjun Guangling raised his eyebrows. He asked Zhizhi, "Go and see?"

"Did Dad give it to me?" The little guy asked with a raised face.

"Naturally."

"Is it also Dad's first time on a swing?"

"Do I have a second daughter?"