147、

Probably Xiangshui never thought that the place of magic cultivation was completely different from what she imagined.

The sect master of the Ten Thousand Demons Sect, who is the leader of the Demon Cultivation Realm, is the leader of the Demon Cultivation Realm.

Such a majesty, shocking men in the world.

For Xiangshui, the sect master of Wan Mozong has always been such a high-ranking person, such an outstanding and brilliant person.

But when she betrayed the sect, she happily came to the magic cultivator, thinking that she could be a pair of lovers who only envied the mandarin duck but not the immortal with the sect master of the Wan Mozong as she had thought, and could be honored by others. 

The Sect Master's wife was respected by the magic cultivator, respected her, served her, and held her to the sky. When she came to the magic cultivator, she poured cold water on her.

Before he could gain a firm foothold, the demon cultivator was surrounded and suppressed by the righteous sects, withered for a while, and fled in embarrassment like a lost dog.

After finally finding a place to hide, they were as careful as mice in the ditch.

This is completely different from what she once thought, even if she is standing in front of the righteous way, the righteous way has to avoid it, and she is afraid and resentful of them but has nothing to do.

Even...even they hid in Tibet, hiding in the dark and cold corners, and those demon cultivators, who had been the lover of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons for many years, were not afraid, nor did they take it to heart.

She came here with him.

But the Sect Master of Wan Mozong never gave her a name.

This made Xiang Shui feel very uncomfortable.

Once in Taiyizong, she was so carefully loved.

Heijiao Patriarch, because he liked her, put a lot of effort into marrying her.

Although she was not very happy at that time, she was still the patriarch's wife.

It's not that her concubine's identity is unknown now, and she has to endure the sneering of others, saying that she is not in the eyes of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, and she just sticks it upside down with a dragging oil bottle.

Drag the oil bottle.

Her daughter, the beloved daughter of the Heijiao Patriarch, the pearl of the entire Taiyi Sect, is now in the mouth of the magic cultivator, and has become an oil bottle.

Xiang Shui felt unacceptable. After all, although he did not have an enviable status when he was in Zhengdao, he could only be regarded as Xianjun's "junior sister", but at that time, many female cultivators envied her and secretly envied her. .

She always felt that she was the fairy of Xiangshui, and she was so loving as the monks of the sect, and she should have married the most indomitable, the best man in the world.

Although the Heijiao Patriarch is the leader of the clan, it is far from enough.

The person she married was supposed to be one of the best heroes in the world, and she would become even more envied.

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong was the hero she thought.

But now, the hero didn't have time to pay attention to her, he just left her among the demon cultivators who were full of vicious eyes and always wanted to extract her soul to make magic weapons. He didn't care about her safety, so he was busy with other things. .

Thinking of this, the middle-aged female nun who had passed away shivered.

It's just that her body has been cut in half by Immortal Emperor Guangling, and she has no way to hug herself and make herself warmer.

Probably because the Demon Domain is not suitable for her, and she is even more unable to absorb spiritual energy, so her appearance is also becoming more aging.

Because of this, her eyes didn't seem to be that good, and she could only feel the sinister eyes of those demon cultivators.

"Mother." 

Long Xuyu sat with her, shivering, touching the telescopic mirror in his hand, showing a little panic.

No matter how the telescopic mirror is summoned, it cannot reflect the shadow on the opposite side.

It was Lin Qingjing who was holding the telescopic mirror.

There is no response yet, and Long Xuyu only feels that he has a bad premonition.

Could it be that Lin Qingjing has been taken over by the old black man?

But even so, the old Hei should return to the Demon Realm and respond to her telescopic mirror, instead of having no response now.

Thinking of these dragon whispers makes me terrified.

She was originally a weak girl, and she admired the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons on weekdays, and she admired the powerful elder who was obedient to her.

But now, the elder's complexion has changed. Although she still values ​​her very much, she always feels that that kind of value is creepy.

It's like... looking at her eyes is like looking at some sacrifice.

He didn't care about her feelings, it was as if he had no patience with their mother and daughter after she returned to the magic cult with him.

When they were still on the right track, he promised them everything.

But when they left the right path, he seemed to have no interest in them.

Once you get it, don't cherish it anymore.

"Mother, Senior Brother Lin, Senior Brother Lin probably has an accident." Long Xuyu originally hoped that Lin Qingjing would come to Moyu to help him and protect himself, but now Lin Qingjing has no news, making her even more helpless.

She also felt that the eyes of these magic cultivators were terrifying.

It is a completely different feeling from the eyes that are cared for and cared for by loving and sincere elders in the right path.

That is the cruelty and danger that will capture them at any time.

She tried hard to shrink herself into a small ball, when she heard the sound of eager footsteps suddenly coming from outside, and after that, she saw the blue-faced Wan Mozong Sect Master walking in quickly.

Although he felt extremely uncomfortable, Xiang Shui couldn't help but stand up in surprise when he saw him, and called out, "Brother Jiang!"