•153

A plume of black smoke slowly floated out from the corner of the fox cub's mouth.

The little guy who swallowed Jinwu fire back to his fat belly looked at her father pitifully.

"Bad-hearted Xianjun!" 

On the golden core, the red gold flame was lying on top of it, shouting angrily.

Black smoke was also coming from the mouth of the Three-legged Golden Crow.

The two little guys couldn't hold back.

Lin Qingya held the spirit sword and looked at his wicked master with a twitching mouth. He saw Immortal Guangling restrained a random move from below, and drew out a little trace of Xiangshui.

Why didn't he leave some enemies for his daughter to take revenge?

Just kidding.

The fox cub was overjoyed immediately, and it was not too small. He hurriedly activated his spiritual energy and spewed out a large mouth of golden black fire in that direction. The roaring flames were aggressive, burning all the traces of the small piece of Xiangshui to the ground.

Zhizhi hugged Xianjun Guangling by the neck happily and said, "Dad is so nice." 

She still remembered letting her burn Xiangshui.

But the Xiangshui was so easily burnt to ashes, and the little guy asked dumbly, "Did she really get wiped out by Daddy?" 

It was like a bad guy who had been making waves all the time. Being wiped out, the fox cubs felt incredible.

Guangling Xianjun sneered and said, "Isn't she a very important and powerful person?" Xiangshui is actually not worth mentioning.

All her troubles are nothing more than those idiots like Yiyang who are stupid themselves.

Otherwise, what is Xiangshui?

"If Your mother... Your mother must be resentful. If you want me to say, the most hated should be Yiyang." Guangling Xianjun said lightly.

He raised his hand, and the countless icy sword intents were overwhelming, once again showing their sharp edge, aiming at the forbidden formation below.

As if he was not finished yet, Zhizhi looked down suspiciously, but saw a black dragon with tattered and tattered curled up in the forbidden formation at the bottom.

The Flood Dragon was huge, and it had been cut to pieces by countless sword intents. Only one breath was left. Above his head, the huge basaltic martial arts disintegrated into countless spiritual lights.

The Xuanwu Dharma image seemed to still have spiritual wisdom, and under the gaze of Guangling Xianjun's narrowed eyes, he let out a faint sigh.

The aura brought by this huge Xuanwu Dharma is very terrifying, like a heavy terrifying beast from the wild, only showing a little figure, it overwhelms everyone's breath.

However, under the countless sword intents, the dharma has also dissipated, and Immortal Emperor Guangling retracted his gaze and said softly, "This Xuanwu dharma looks good." 

He looked at the tattered black dragon in the banjue formation, and asked jokingly, 

"Do you have any more?"

Hei Jiao couldn't support it, turned into a human form, the Sect Master of the Vientiane Sect raised his head, revealing a pair of blood-colored eyes.

One side of his face is covered with scales of the Jiao clan, and even if it is transformed into a human form, it cannot be dissipated.

"Guangling." He whispered.

"The basalt talisman with the basalt soul of the divine beast is rare even in the realm of self-cultivation." Back then, the sect master of the Hehuan Sect once gave Zhizhi a basalt talisman.

This can be said to be a good thing that the cultivation world has never seen before.

Guangling Xianjun hooked the corner of his mouth, he didn't care where the Ten Thousand Demon Sect Sect Master got this thing, but he felt that this basalt talisman was very suitable for his cubs and had a fate.

He said slowly, "It's suitable for our Zhizhi."

Are these words human?

Although the Sect Master of Wan Mozong barely saved his life, he was so angry that he vomited blood.

The Xuanwu Talisman was the most important protective thing in his hands, and he was not willing to use it when he was cut off by a sword from Immortal Emperor Guangling, because it was extremely rare.

This time, in order to protect his only remaining demon baby, he consumed all his life-saving things. Is Immortal Guangling still talking slander?

"Guangling, do you have to kill me?"

"Unfortunately, you are also our Zhizhi's enemy." Xianjun Guangling said casually.

Besieging the red fox and making his cub cry, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong is naturally an enemy.

What's more, Immortal Emperor Guangling looked at the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons with a light smile, and continued, "It's you, I really didn't expect that you have a Xuanwu Talisman to protect you, but you don't remember to pull Xiangshui into the dharma."

Xuanwu The Dharma is so big, and the Xiangshui River is close at hand, but it is possible to protect her just by pulling a hand, but even the Sect Master of the Ten Thousand Demons did not make a move, but watched from the sidelines, watching the Xiangshui vanish into ashes.

This kind of interesting love made Xianjun Guangling smile, and then he asked, "I didn't leave you for anything else, I just asked, what do you want to do to Jiang Hai?"

That old Hei once wanted to use Jiang Hai. Hai's secret was exchanged for his own life, but Jiang Hai did not agree.

But now, Immortal Lord Guangling wanted to ask.

If there is a secret about Jiang Hai's body, it will affect his disciples and the like. He wants to know it clearly so that he can study the means to deal with it.

"Yes! What's the secret of the third senior brother? Hurry up and say it!" Fox cub, fox fake father, hurriedly nodded vigorously, waving his small fist so seriously.

The eyes of the Sect Master of Wan Mozong became gloomy.

He stared at Immortal Guangling, his eyes turned to his expressionless face, but turned his head slightly, quietly looking at the nephew of Immortal Guangling and his daughter.

There were faint ripples in those calm eyes.

human nature.

How ridiculous.

"There are no secrets about him."

"Then why are you always looking for my third senior brother?"