•152

Taiyizong headmaster looked at Immortal Guangling who disappeared in the blink of an eye, and smiled helplessly.

He stood holding the spirit sword for a while, but decided not to cause trouble, and turned back to the city.

The fox cub was lying on his father's shoulder, shaking his hairy ears. Seeing that no one from Taizong came up, he didn't even use it as a dog skin plaster, and was surprised.

But they are all unimportant people. She didn't take it to heart, and she nestled into a fox group in her father's arms, holding the storage ring in her hand and whispering, "Mother, Zhizhi wants to continue for her mother. I 've got revenge. It must have burned Xiangshui."

Xiangshui provoked the relationship between her mother and Immortal Lord Yiyang, and she succeeded. Although it was bad, it was even worse when she heard about Yiyang, who had no protection for her mother. Xianjun.

But betraying the news of her mother to Mo Xiu, this is the big bad thing that Xiang Shui did herself, and she must seek revenge for her.

Touching the storage ring, the fox cub whispered, and by the way, he put some magic transformation pills on the coffin of the storage ring, and then he recovered his mind and leaned into the arms of the Guangling Immortal Monarch wholeheartedly.

The magic pill turned into strands of pure black magic energy and melted into the coffin below the sword energy.

When the word "Xiang Shui" was passed into the coffin together with the demonic energy, the large and gentle black demonic energy in the coffin rolled and surged again.

From the gentle demonic energy like tidal mist, little by little, it was as if the jet-black brilliance became more and more condensed, and merged into the silent body of the fox clan below.

A fur claw held up by demonic energy instantly transformed into a slender white hand, reaching to the top of the coffin.

As if to open the coffin.

"Bang!" 

The sword qi pressed down heavily, wrapping the coffin even more tightly, without penetrating any wisp of magic qi.

That snow-white hand turned into a dead claw again, and fell into the sarcophagus, motionless again.

The black demonic energy rolled around for a while.

The sarcophagus wrapped in sword energy disappeared.

The fox cub naturally couldn't hear what happened to the lightning and flint under the sword energy. She felt that it seemed to have flown through many places in the Demon Realm along the way.

The Demon Territory is a very desolate place. Except for the places where the demons gather, there are few traces of demon activities in other places.

But when they finally hovered above a canyon, they saw a middle-aged woman shivering beside the huge canyon, desperately trying to escape, and crying with tears all over her face.

Immortal Monarch Guangling stopped in the distance, looked down at his feet, and said with a sneer, "It's a great formation. It's not small."

He is indeed an indomitable sword cultivator, but he is not arrogant enough to face the enemy cautious.

Not far from the foot is the hidden forbidden formation, blocking all the spiritual energy and immortal energy, so that the monks who fall into it will be bound, and they will not be able to obtain the spiritual energy to maintain their bodies from the heaven and the earth.

Moreover, there are several kinds of vicious magic tools, as long as they fall into the forbidden formation, these magic tools can attack and devour the monks who have lost their strength in the formation.

Looking at Jiang Hai who had turned into a demon beside him, Xianjun Guangling looked at Xiang Shui who was in the middle of the banning formation and said to his disciples with a smile, 

"Didn't you say she is the most beloved person surnamed Jiang? In the attack range of the magic weapon, this love is really impressive."

This is really love.

Love Xiangshui so much that she will die!

"Help, help!" The middle-aged woman who was lying on the edge of the canyon, facing those hidden magic weapons, saw Xianjun Guangling and others standing far away in the air.

She lost her cultivation base, her eyes were blurred, and she could clearly see who those cultivators were. She cried and cried, "Please help me, help me!" She felt that this world was extremely scary.

How happy she was when she was in Taiyizong.

She was protected and loved by her senior brothers, and there were so many monks who adored her, who were all so kind to her.

This made her always conceited and felt that she was the happiest person in the world. Even when she had just left Taiyi Sect with the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons, she felt that she was the happiest person.

In this world, only Fairy Xiangshui can win the heart of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons.

Even if the Demon Cultivator had a bad reputation in the cultivation world, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons was always one of the best and feared heroes in the world.

Only she can get this man.