▷46◁ Eldest Brother's Big present.

.

"Go." 

He put away the Yuanshen lamp and said to Zhizhi, 

"Eat more... If you like to eat barbecue, go back and ask the doorman to bring some fresh beast meat." 

roasting animal meat is also very happy, and naturally he will not forget what his daughter likes.

The master teacher wrote down this in his mind in advance, and reluctantly said to Zhizhi, 

"Go find your brother. I have something to say with your father."

He actually had a few things he wanted to discuss with Immortal Guangling, and not so righteously bright. Zhizhi happily agreed, said hello, and happily ran out with the black dog.

The black dog ate the spirit fruit, licked the tip of his nose and played with the fox cub contentedly.

It is said to be a slapstick, but it is actually laughing and laughing at each other.

You hit me, the fox was knocked to the ground.

The big black dog saw the fox rolling round and round on the ground, and he fell down and rolled beside her.

Lin Qingya was standing outside the hall waiting. Seeing that these two had just run out, they were rolling around and drying their belly, and came over with a smile.

"Second Senior Brother, look at my token. In the future, I can play everywhere."

Fox cub giggled for a while, then got up and held up the martial art token to show her Second Senior Brother.

"What else?" Lin Qingya asked with a smile.

"Daddy said that he gave me the natal primordial lamp. Second senior brother, do you have one too?"

"Naturally." 

The inner disciples of the WanXiang sect will save the primordial primordial lamp when they enter the school, and most of them are enshrined in one of the sects. In the Primordial Soul Hall, there are special disciples who watch and observe day and night.

However, the cultivators of their lineage have their own primordial lamps in the main hall of Immortal Emperor Qingxiu of Guangling, and of course Lin Qingya's.

He heard that Immortal Guangling had ordered Zhizhi's natal lamp, so he picked up her hand and looked at it.

It was just a small wound, and it was healed by the Immortal Qi of Immortal Guangling. Now the little guy's fingers are white and he can't see the bleeding hole.

Lin Qingya then put down her hand and said softly, 

"you need to eat some good tonic."

"Dad said the same."

Fox cub said with bright eyes.

The black dog met her head to head, and looked at Lin Qingya with bright eyes.

Lin Qingya laughed and pondered for a moment. He took out the spirit fruit and spirit grass in his hand, and took out a delicate fiery red bottle.

As soon as the bottle was taken out, Zhizhi suddenly raised her head, blinked her eyes curiously and said to Lin Qingya, 

"Xiaojin said she wanted to eat it." 

She explained everything honestly.
Lin Qingya was sure that in the slowly rotating white jade pill furnace in her dantian, there was another series of "Tell the truth!"

He has a gentle temperament, and Qing Jun's face is only a smile even when he hears this, and said to Zhizhi,

"This is the half bottle of red flame essence I found in a secret realm, obtained from the depths of magma, the most pure Fire-type spirits."

Chi Yanjing is an extremely precious high-grade spirit.
The biggest use is to refine fire-type elixir and fire-type magic tools.

It is also very effective to swallow directly.

"The magma... will it be very hot?"

"This is the essence of magma, but it is not hot. It is a good tonic. One drop can nourish the cultivator's blood. You have lost your blood and you need to replenish it. Three drops should be enough. ." 

The little guy is a douding, and it is not good to eat too much of this kind of supplement that is not inferior to the nourishment of the cultivator of the immortal rank.