❦•.130. truth.

As Lin Qingya said, he happily threw Immortal Lord Yiyang from the top of the mountain.

The peak of the mountain is soaring into the clouds, and if it falls like this, it must be smashed to pieces.

The headmaster of Taiyizong rushed over in a state of turmoil, and saw Immortal Lord Yiyang being mercilessly dropped off from the mountain peak, falling from the sky. He hurriedly stepped forward to catch him.

Looking at Immortal Lord Yiyang, whose face was bloody, and his body was severely injured, the headmaster of Taiyizong did not speak for a long time.

He stood far away in the air, looking at Zhizhi sadly.

For a long time, he seemed to have made up his mind, brushed Immortal Lord Yiyang with one hand and let him fall into a drowsiness, while falling in front of Immortal Guangling, looking at the fox cub who was watching him vigilantly in Immortal Guangling's arms.

Seeing her eyebrows raised, her tail blown up, and she hated his appearance, the headmaster of Taiyizong just smiled bitterly, and then said to her in a harmonious voice, "Zhizhi, I don't want to force you to come back to your Father..."

"Bah!" The fox cub shouted.

Headmaster Taizong sighed.

He thought about the sect elders who were extremely surprised when they knew that Zhizhi was the daughter of Immortal Lord Yiyang. The elders were very happy, and they also hoped that he would come to the Vientiane Sect to bring Zhizhi back.

Shaking his head slightly, he only said gently to Zhizhi, "Today, when I come to Vientiane Sect, one is to pick up Yiyang to return to the sect, and the other, Zhizhi, maybe you also want to know what kind of experience your mother had."

He lowered his eyes, remembering the beautiful and dazzling woman back then, and said slowly, "I'm going to the Demon Realm, but I may not be able to come back alive. So, it's better to tell you some old things. Your mother, probably never mentioned it. What happened in the past, right?"

She is a very free and easy woman, once she abandons someone, she will never look back and naturally it is impossible to bring up the past in front of her child.

Seeing that Zhizhi only pricked up her ears when she heard about her mother, the headmaster of Taiyi Zong was standing there, seeing that Immortal Guangling did not mean to stop him, he couldn't help but feel a little more emotional in his heart.

Guangling Xianjun didn't like him very much.

But he was willing to tolerate him talking here for Zhizhi's sake.

Indeed, Zhizhi is better off to follow Immortal Guangling.

"She was with your ... Yiyang, and I was also puzzled, because among the fox clan, I have never heard of a three-tailed powerhouse in the Mahayana period."

Taiyizong headmaster recalled that scene, revealing he smiled softly and said, "Also, she is also a master of alchemy, and she is very good at refining elixir. Although she has not yet achieved immortality, she can refine elixir. Where was she born in the fox clan, but Yi Yang vaguely mentioned that he discovered her outside the ban. She was the only one in the ban, and the ban was a clan land." 

"Clan land?"

At this moment, an azure light fell and fell on Zhizhi's side.

A beautiful and graceful green fox stuffed a handful of fairy grass into the mouth of the fox cub, and fell on the ground to transform into a very beautiful young man.

With a bit of thought on his face, he asked Taiyizong headmaster softly, "What kind of clan?"

"Yiyang said, it's the fox clan. In a trance, I once heard him mention, saying She is staying here voluntarily."

"Staying...." The fox clan chief suddenly thought of something, narrowed his eyes and said, "I see." 

What he thought must be the secret of the fox clan, not to tell the headmaster of Taiyizong , he doesn't care.

He only said gently to Zhizhi, "Your mother's time in Taiyi Sect is very short. In the sect, only Yiyang's lineage knows her. She is very generous, but she is not a good person."