❥•.62. All is well.

"However," 

Master Danhuo touched the chubby fox cub in front of him, and then continued, 

"There is actually one more thing about this child, I have to make it clear to you in advance."

Since Immortal Guangling does not bother to Cover up, the so-called "there is a child in the legend" doesn't need to pretend idiot. 

He said in the eyes of Immortal Guangling's concentrated eyes, 

"I said, Zhizhi's body is condensed with fairy spirit, condensed bones and flesh, and gathered in her body. The root bone is really good. But the root bone is too good, it's almost condense to immortal bones."

"The immortal bones?"

"The immortal ranks are all immortal bones. Like me, like Guangling. The immortal bones are condensed after the day after tomorrow, like the endless immortal spirits that come from the sky after ascending the immortal ranks, helping the monks. Reborn and condensed immortal bones. In addition to acquired, there is innate, that is, natural immortal bones, which is an ancient legend. For tens of thousands of years, no one has had such a good fortune." 

The most natural immortal bones are descendants of immortals, but tens of thousands Over the years, even the descendants of the Immortal Rank have never been born within a cultivator.

Speaking of which, having an immortal bone is also another way that heaven and earth loves. Born with the flesh and bones of immortals, there will never be a bottleneck in cultivation.

What is the obstacle of infancy, the difficulty of advancing, there is absolutely no sense of existence in front of such a darling of heaven and earth.

A monk with immortal bones only needs to practice, and then naturally, he will achieve immortal rank.

Maybe you can get better with sleep.

On the contrary, Daoist Master Danhuo looked at Xianjun Guangling and said, 

"Fellow Daoist can also tell a little bit, this child's roots are very good."

Xianjun Guangling nodded slightly.

The fox cub was at a loss.

The girl in red standing beside her looked at this fluffy little thing with a complicated expression.

Doesn't look very smart.

Unexpectedly, it is even possible to refine the acquired immortal bone.

"If she continue to cultivate the elixir and continue to accumulate the energy of the fairy spirit in the root bone, the quantitative change will cause the qualitative change, and there is a high possibility that she will completely transform into the fairy bone. But it's very strange." 

ZhiZhi looked ignorant and couldn't understand, But because he seemed to be talking about her, the little guy listened obediently. Danhuo Zhenren touched his beard and muttered to himself, 

"Her root bone is acquired and refined, but it takes a lot of time to refine it to become a fairy bone. Yes, it is almost the energy of the fairy spirit that can achieve an immortal rank. Such a huge immortal spirit is almost the whole of an immortal rank powerhouse."

Acquired condensing fairy bones, only the monks will get the feedback from the heaven and earth fairy spirits after the thunder tribulation. At other times, they will not have the opportunity to get so many fairy spirits that can make people reborn.

But at that time, there was only one fairy spirit.

Could it be that after someone has survived the thunder calamity, instead of absorbing the spirit of the fairy, they poured all this opportunity on this child to help her consolidate her roots?

how is this possible.

Real Danhuo couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

Guangling Xianjun suddenly narrowed his eyes.

"Also, what's even more strange is that her acquired immortal bone still has a line to be completed."

If the immortal bone is completely condensed, it cannot be hidden from a powerful cultivator, and Zhizhi's aptitude will be recognized on the spot.

But just before the achievement of the Immortal Bone, the condensed training stagnated. If people looked at it at ordinary times, it would only be regarded as her talent was slightly better than others.

But it will not be recognized as the aptitude of Immortal Bone.

What does this mean?

The talent is good, but it also needs to be secretive, in every possible way... prevention?

The real Danhuo really felt very strange.

He felt that the child named Zhizhi was incomprehensible everywhere.

But Guangling Xianjun had already asked with a smile, "What is the problem with the immortal bone?"