◣24◢ seven colored blood refining grass.

.

The blood on the opened snow-white hand was dazzling.

"Daddy."

She stretched out her blood-stained hands in fear, and looked at Immortal Emperor Guangling with red eyes.

Guangling Xianjun was laughing, but he wanted to ask  what his fat girl thought of him jokingly.

There was a futon nest on the edge of the mountain.
Could it be that his daughter is a father stone on the edge of the mountain every day?

It's just that before he spoke his jokes, he met a fox cub with tears in her eyes.

"Ah, it's fine, it's just a minor injury." 

This kind of minor injury meant nothing to Immortal Guangling, but it actually made the fox cub in his arms burst into tears.

Although Guangling Xianjun thought it was interesting at first, but seeing Zhizhi choking and crying, he felt a little subtle in his heart, as if he should not scare his timid fat girl.

Zhizhi has been very happy since coming to his side.

It was the first time he saw her cry. Moreover, this feeling is not as insignificant as he thought.

The fox cub, who was crying and timid, did not dare to cry loudly, made Immortal Guangling feel uncomfortable.

...reluctant to make her sad.

This is a rare reluctance felt by Immortal Guangling, who has always been heartless and doesn't care about the feelings of others.

Unfamiliar feelings didn't bother him.

After thinking hard, he first wiped Zhizhi's hands clean, and then pretended to put an unknown elixir into his mouth.

"I've eaten the medicine pill. Look, everything is fine."

 Immortal spirit qi spread out, wandering around his body repeatedly, and a long and narrow scar on his back flashed a line of aura.

Soon, when all the wounds were healed, Immortal Guangling said with a smile to the little guy who choked at him, 

"Don't worry, it's really healed. If you don't believe me, take a look again?"

"Uncomfortable."  Zhizhi felt Very distressed.

When she saw that her father was injured, she felt more sad than she was injured.

Although after listening to Daddy's words, she leaned on his shoulder and touched his back, and the wound was indeed gone, but she still had lingering fears.

Even if he recovered, her father was still injured.

The little guy was lying on her father's arms in fear, pulling his shirt with her little hands and choked up,

"Bad."

I don't know who hurt her father. But that must be the bad guy.

Guangling Xianjun sighed, not knowing how to coax his daughter, so he could only tip her chubby little body and lift it up high.

In the past, Zhizhi must have been so happy that her tail would be raised. But now, her tail was hanging straight down with a slump. 

Listless.

"It's really okay. Really... why are you so timid? feel so sorry for your father ?" 

Seeing the little guy wipe her tears with his fingers pitifully, her fat tail carefully wrapped around his wrist as if afraid that he would disappear, Guangling Xianjun has never seen such a soft little thing.

The monks of their line have always shed blood but not tears.

But he didn't hate this feeling of being carefully and distressed, and he felt that his daughter really loved him very much, and he was in a good mood.

Worried that the fox cub would cry into tears, Immortal Guangling raised his arm and let Zhizhi lie on his shoulder to confirm his wound. The fairy clothes on his body shattered into a large piece, revealing his skin.

At this moment, the skin is smooth and clear, and it has indeed healed.

But Zhizhi still couldn't help lying on his shoulder, and touched his recovered skin again.

Blood stains remained on the skin, shocking.

" touched it, watched it, you see, okay?"

"But Daddy must have been in pain just now." Zhizhi said in a low voice, "Bad!"

She hugged Daddy's neck tightly, red With tears in her eyes, she pouted her mouth to blow on her father.

Immortal Guangling felt the love of his daughter, and was a little proud, and raised his eyebrows to look at the disciple standing beside him.

After a few days away, he was still the most important person in Fox Cub's heart.

The two brothers are incomparable.

"Master."