112❧ gratifying

Immortal Guangling's smile was a bit cold.

There no smile in his eyes.

The dirty bald-haired dirty fox froze in the air with its front paws, looked at him helplessly for a moment, sighed silently as if human, and shook his head slightly.

"This is my cub, right?" Immortal Guangling continued to ask in a low voice.

This time, there was a bit of confusion in the fox's eyes.

As if asking, is it your cub don't you have a number in your heart?

Seeing the fox like this, Immortal Guangling narrowed his eyes, as if he had noticed the disagreement between the two parties. Obviously, the fox did not know the origin of Zhizhi.

But the strange thing is that he found the fox hair outside Zhizhi's cave...

He was not interested in strange things.

If he didn't come to rob him, it wouldn't matter.

Immortal Guangling looked at the bald fox for a long time, and said with a cold face, "Since you have been found and have been saved now, you should return to the fox clan."

He was not interested in saving the dead, so he saved the fox. Fox's life is already the limit.

Moreover, from the look on the fox's face, he seemed to know the existence of Zhizhi, but he didn't know who Zhizhi's father was, and even... he thought for a while, then shook the weak fox and asked softly, "Then you know who is her mother?" 

The bald-haired dirty fox was silent, shook his head, sighed softly again, and only looked at the fox cub who was ignorantly looking for elixir.

That is to say, it only knows the existence of Zhizhi.

"I heard that there are superpowers in the fox clan, who can understand the will of heaven, and when the cultivation base blends with the spirit of heaven and earth, they can see the heaven's secret." Guangling Xianjun said something that the fox cubs could not understand at all.

The weak dirty fox seemed to have some strength after taking the reincarnation pill, looked at Zhizhi a few times and nodded.

With this nod, Immortal Guangling smiled and murmured, "It's really loved by heaven and earth." 

The dirty bald fox nodded weakly again, as if saying you were right, paused, Finally, he reached out and touched the top of Zhizhi's hair.

This time, Guangling Xianjun didn't stop it and just watched it coldly.

So far, he has guessed a few points.

A fat cub who is loved by the world.

There is a fox clan expert who peeks at the secrets of the sky, but he doesn't know her mother or father, but probably glimpses a lonely and pitiful fox cub from the scene of heaven and earth.

This fox clan powerhouse went to the place he saw for the younger generation of the fox clan, looking for the trace of this cub, but it should not have been perceived... Guangling Xianjun took the lead and took this pitiful little thing, Picked up, miss each other.

As for how this fox clan powerhouse fell into the hands of the demon cultivator and became what it is today, Immortal Monarch Guangling really doesn't know much. The only thing he knew was that Zhizhi was indeed the beloved child of heaven and earth.

Because Yiyang, this cheap beast, is not a human being, he was born and not raised, which made the cub suffer. Therefore, there are other opportunities between heaven and earth, waiting for Zhizhi to meet.

Perhaps, even without Immortal Emperor Guangling, Zhizhi would be sheltered by the strong fox clan.

Thinking about it this way...

He took the lead, it was a good move!

Late is late, which shows that the fox cub has a deeper relationship with him.

"Isn't this supposed to be my cub?" Guangling Xianjun smiled and said with a smile.

The weak and dirty fox was confused and didn't know what the handsome man was saying, but the immortal Guangling meant to cross the river and demolish the bridge.

He pinched the back of the fox's neck and laughed, "Have you seen Zhizhi? She's my daughter, she's raised well, eh? Then you can go back to the fox clan."

Since it have seen Zhizhi being raised so well and smooth, there is no need for this fox to meddle in his business to pick her up.

The dirty bald fox didn't care about his contempt for him, and only looked at the grinning fox cub with relief, and looked at her carefully, as if to see if she was well raised.

Seeing that she didn't dislike her head being rubbed by such a dirty hairy claw, she even obediently leaned in to let it touch more. she was so obedient that the bald fox's loving eyes could not be concealed.

At this time, the words of Guangling Xianjun came from his ear, and he nodded subconsciously.

After a pause, the fox shook his head again.

It doesn't go back.

"Huh?!"

Why, do you still want to grab a cub with him?

Immortal Guangling's eyes became indifferent.

The dirty bald fox twisted for a moment, struggled down from his hands, jumped, jumped behind Zhizhi, lay on the ground and leisurely licked his dirty fur paws.

"You don't want to return to the fox clan?"

Guangling Xianjun asked coldly.

The bald fox lowered his head, sighed, and looked back at his bald fur with a melancholy gaze. A dirty fur paw lightly pressed against the fox cub's feet.

"Ah, it said that it's too ugly to go back now, it's a black history."