❦•.83.open furnace

The fox cub immediately cheered for her third senior brother.

Headmaster Taiyizong was stunned for a while, only to feel a head of cold water pouring over him.

He tried to force a smile.

"Perhaps there is some misunderstanding between you, but actually Weihe..." He looked at Zhizhi's chubby face that happily refused.

This little guy agreed with her brother's refusal to rescue Daojun Weihe. She was so happy that her smooth fat tail stood up and looked extremely happy in Lin Qingya's arms.

Seeing how hostile she was to Daojun Weihe, Taiyizong didn't know what to say for a while.

Even if he wanted to explain to Daojun Weihe, the words came to his lips and in Zhizhi's smile, he felt a little ashamed.

On the side, the corner of Guangling Xianjun's mouth slightly raised.

"Then Jiang Hai, you..."

"I won't save him." Jiang Hai still looked desperate.

Daojun Weihe was so malicious towards Zhizhi, and he had offended his master, Immortal Monarch Guangling.

Also save...

what a sweet dream.

Seeing that everyone who should be rescued had been rescued, Jiang Hai coldly walked to the side, looking down at the bright red and sticky blood all gathered in his palm.

This blood is permeated with terrifying demonic energy, and it is indeed something that can only appear in the demon domain.

It's just that at the moment, the blood is in his palm, making him feel that he can rely on the blood to fight, practice, and do things that hurt others.

Looking down for a while, Jiang Hai turned his head and looked at the fox cub who was still in Lin Qingya's arms, and moved the corner of his mouth.

As if feeling his gaze, Zhizhi looked at him suspiciously and met his gaze, although she didn't say anything, but Zhizhi felt that she understood the eyes of her third senior brother.

However, Jiang Hai saved so many people, and it was still the hope and foundation of various sects. At a time, many great cultivators gathered around and thanked Jiang Hai.

The handsome gray-clothed boy backhanded the blood of these demons into his palm.

It's like it's always been one.

The blood melted into his palm and disappeared.

Although it's weird, as Immortal Guangling said, is it a mixed race of demons?

There will always be some practices that are different from others.

Others don't care.

Although Jiang Hai was a cold person, and he had caused a lot of trouble in the cultivation world before, causing people to criticize, but now he treats the disciples because of his kindness to the various sects, and no one would treat him for a while. His attitude, background, Temperament makes irresponsible remarks.

Fox cub probed her head for a while, and saw that Jiang Hai was overwhelmed by many monks, and then tilted her head to look at Tai Yizong's headmaster.

The attitude of the gentle middle-aged cultivator towards her was a bit strange, but since she was not someone she knew, Zhizhi didn't take it to heart.

She doesn't care about people who don't matter.

She snorted twice, put her arms around Lin Qingya's neck, and lay on his shoulders, looking at Lin Qingjing with vengeance.

Foxes hold vengeance, forever and ever.

Lin Qingjing not only hated herself, but also worshipped Immortal Lord Yiyang, whom she hated even more.

"Brother Headmaster?" Seeing that Headmaster Taiyizong was looking at the fat fox cub who was pouting her tail and secretly taking revenge, the elder Taiyizong couldn't help but glance at him.

Although they have always been dissatisfied with Guangling Xianjun, who would hate soft children?

But no matter how cute the fox cubs are, there are too many young children in Taizong, and they don't pay as much attention as their headmaster.

Although they were all puzzled, even if these elders were not in harmony with the Vientiane Sect, they would not raise their eyebrows at a child. Instead, because the disciples were all rescued, they were still in the mood to take a second look.

Bathed in many eyes, the fox cub secretly and proudly raised her smooth fat tail, trying to let every cultivator see her most beautiful tail.

Of course there is a tail to show off.

Human cultivation is pitiful.

No tail to show off.

"Dad."