146、

However, the arrival of Fairy Chixia did not cause too many changes in the city of Demon Domain.

Because the Vientiane Sect disciples had been stationed here for a long time, the disciples who came later were quickly taken and integrated into this environment.

Another Immortal Emperor Guangling returned here, his aura released to shock the Quartet, and the chubby fox cubs happily concocted alchemy every day. Speaking of which, the safest place in this demonic realm is probably the vicinity of this city.

But the Demon Territory is vast, and other places naturally need to be stationed.

The elder Peacock had already switched defenses and left, and this time he came back just for the sake of the Scarlet Blood Demon Sovereign, so he didn't need to take any responsibility, but there were vacancies in other places where there were immortal-level powerhouses, and someone would definitely need to fill them up.

During this period of time, the Sect Master of the Hehuan Sect brought his stupid son to the Demon Realm and went to one of them to be stationed.

Right now, just before the Taiyizong Headmaster Hall, the Taiyizong Headmaster had decided to take some monks under his sect to go to the Demon Realm in person, and in front of him were the elite disciples of the sect to bid him farewell.

Seeing the heroic disciples standing under the square in front of the main hall, the headmaster of Taiyi Zong couldn't help showing some emotion.

The sect is huge.

His original idea was not wrong.

It is time to hand over the sect to more upright and clear-minded young people.

However, when he went to the Demon Realm, he didn't know if he would be able to return alive. Perhaps, just like those fellow disciples and brothers who had fallen to the Demon Realm, he might be buried in a foreign land.

Therefore, when he was about to leave, he must remove the chaos in the sect that could not be cleaned up because of him, and try his best to leave a more stress-free and stable sect for the younger generation of the sect.

Holding a scroll in his hand, he gave all the bad elders, bad inner sect deacons, etc. mentioned above with no expression.

Until the last one, he suddenly paused and continued, "Elder Yiyang's lineage, Weihe colluded with the demon cultivator and hurt his fellow disciples, which is unforgivable."

Perhaps some fellow disciples couldn't bear it, saying that Weihe was already so miserable and lost his cultivation. His appearance is ruined, his wife and son are separated, just let him go.

But Weihe's disposition and the resentment he blurted out against Immortal Lord Yiyang really made Taiyi Sect's headmaster unable to keep him in the sect.

He took a deep breath and said slowly, "Also, since it was revealed that Xiangshui colluded with the demon cultivator and fled with the demon cultivator, several monks were still looking for her and trying to contact her. Sect traitor, demon cultivator. It's not a pity for Xiangshui to die! I can't bear to linger on her, and it's equivalent to colluding with a demon cultivator!"

He named a few people, and said coldly with a sullen face, "Together with Weihe, we will be expelled from the main peak of the sect and imprisoned. Yu Huiguoya, from now on, without my decree, even the next sect headmaster has no right to let them out."

Since I can't control their legs, I go everywhere in the world of self-cultivation to find Xiangshui in sorrow and pain, saying "Junior sister is innocent", 

"Give me another chance, she will definitely come back with us", then go away Repenting over the cliff, don't think about coming out again for the rest of your life, and don't affect other sects again.

He is too worried that this group of monks who still have a deep relationship with Xiangshui will cause trouble for Xiangshui in the future and hurt the interests of the sect.

Since he refused to cut off relations with Xiangshui, he cut off their ties with Taiyizong.

"You, you can't!" As soon as he finished speaking, a group of monks not far away panicked and said loudly, "What did we do wrong?! How can the sect treat us like this! Ingratitude, you forget Is it? If it wasn't for our senior brother for so many years, how could the sect be stable, and it would have been Guangling long ago..."

They also wanted to say that the headmaster of the Taiyi sect had already said sharply, "The sect is stable, it is the elders of countless sects, with the same sect. Maintenance, Yiyang is also a sect elder, this is what he should do! Also, colluding with demons and spy, should have sent you to the Law Enforcement Hall! Even if Yiyang has done good to the sect, what does it have to do with you? What have you all done for the sect? A bunch of rubbish! Drag them down and imprison them immediately, I don't want to see them again."

There is a special restriction in the repentance cliff, there is no spiritual energy, it is impossible to cultivate, and it is extremely barren. Nothing at all.

As long as the cultivator falls into it, the aura will be cut off, and the spiritual tool on the body will slowly lose its aura over time.

Moreover, the prohibition is special. The monks who are on the cliff of repentance have not received a pardon and will never be able to leave there again.

This should also be the last place they should go.

"Senior Brother, Senior Brother, save us!" There was a voice calling, but no one interceded for them.

In the absence of Immortal Lord Yiyang, none of the remaining Taiyi Sect cultivators could not bear them.

It can be seen...

Tai Yizong's headmaster smiled bitterly.

It can be seen that he has indulged in the lineage of Immortal Monarch Yiyang over the years. In fact, many cultivators have already felt in their hearts that he has done something wrong.

Therefore, he now punishes them, and the same sect thinks it should be.

"How many turmoil they have made these years, the senior teacher should have made this decision long ago. If there are no rules and no square, this is not called a ruthless hand, but colluding with the demon cultivator and dealing with them is just and right. Sigh." There

was a man behind him. The monk said in a low voice, "Pity Zhizhi, I heard from the monks of the Wanxiang sect that she were famished when they were brought home... I want to tell you, it's fortunate that she didn't come to our Taiyi sect at the beginning, otherwise we would have hit the Weihe River and hit the Xiangshui, how can Zhizhi live when bumping into these heartless things? Brother, think about it, Zhizhi is still in the Vientiane Sect..."