✥• 2 •✥ Beautiful Daddy.

The little guy seemed to be taking an oath, hey!, She kissed her father's cheek.

For a moment, the Dongfu suddenly scattered.
The cold sword intent roared on the long sword.

The beautiful man still looked at her calmly, narrowed his eyes for a moment, but suddenly smiled.

"Father?"

"Father!" 

Zhizhi found herself reflected in his eyes, showing her figure for the first time.

It was a little girl of three or four years old who could see that she was well raised, although it was a little dirty.

A small one, with a pair of fox ears on top of her head, she stood up happily because her father came to pick her up, and she was shaking.

Even her tail, which has been less beautiful recently due to starvation, swayed happily from side to side in the air.

Although she looks thin now, she can still tell that when she is not starving and her mother was still there, she was a very beautiful cub.

In her eyes, her father was so beautiful.

Zhi Zhi was a little embarrassed.

Happy again.

Foxes love beauty.

She fluttered in the air, stretched out her small arms and hugged the neck of the beautiful daddy who seemed very happy to be kissed by her in front of her, leaned in and nervously wrapped her tail around daddy's neck.

After confirming that Daddy was still laughing and not angry, she snuggled herself in carefully, rubbed his face, covered her shriveled belly with her small hands and whispered about her first feelings towards Daddy. A grievance.

"Daddy, I'm hungry."

The little guy who was familiar with him, probably because of his blood, snuggled into his neck, unceremoniously wanting to eat and drink.

I touched my neck... a fox fur with one hand.

Guangling Xianjun suddenly chuckled.

He really thinks that the eyes are not very easy to use, and the silly half-demon girl is interesting.

don't know her father.

Or... see who is the father?

"How did you recognize me?"

Feeling the little guy's sincere dependence and trust in him, Immortal Guangling rarely doesn't threw this little human-beast hybrid to the ground and still asked with a smile.

He is a very handsome man, as handsome as the snow in the sky, cold and shining.

Being held tightly by a dirty little girl, it was like an inappropriate presence appeared in the icy sword energy.

He seemed to like laughing very much, although the smile seemed pleasant but cold, but Zhizhi didn't care, she rubbed her father's face and said obediently, 

"Of course it was my father who came to pick up Zhizhi." I have sent a sound transmission to my father.

Moreover, the cave house is closed, and of course only her father has the ability to enter the ban imposed by the powerful mother.

She clicked, resting her little head on Daddy's cold neck.

How strange.

Obviously Dad likes to laugh, and he smiles very well. But his sword qi, the aura on his body was extremely cold and indifferent.

She thought in a daze, even if it was, she didn't hate it.
Because Dad didn't push her away.

"Aren't you afraid of me?" 

A smiling voice suddenly asked softly.

The little guy's thoughts are easy to understand, all on her face, Guangling Xianjun asked with a smile on his face.

"I'm afraid of Daddy..." 

The little guy continued vaguely on the face of Immortal Guangling becoming indifferent, 

"I'm afraid that Daddy doesn't want Zhizhi."

No matter what kind of father her father is, but if her mother lets her live with her father, then she will love her father. No matter what kind of person he is, as long as he is her father, it is enough.

The very hungry little girl tried her best to rub against the beautiful father who laughed again, 

"Hungry." 

The spirit sword returned to its sheath.
A spiritual fruit full of aura was sent to her.

"Eat it," he said with a smile.

The little guy stared at his father who was omnipotent and took out the spirit fruit, and she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Daddy eat first."