❧•.58

Slowly withdrawing his gaze, Jiang Hai quickly walked into the side hall and went to his own room.

Immortal Monarch Guangling in the main hall hummed.

In the side hall, Lin Qingya smiled helplessly. The only worry was that his little sister go to sleep after eating the spirit grass at night...

 he afraid she will gain weight again.

Probably the only concern of the masters and apprentices on the mountain is whether the fox cub is sinking again.

But this is not a problem for Zhizhi at all.

Foxes are beautiful even if being fat.

When she got up from the nest in the early morning and posted with her father in the morning, the fox cub ran out from the main hall with the tender spirit fruit in her mouth, and saw Lin Qingya and Jiang Hai coming out of the side hall together.

Her eyes lit up, and she ran over to greet them obediently. The little guy was obedient, no different from yesterday.

Lin Qingya rubbed her little head and said with a smile,

"If you're bored, go out for a walk with your third senior brother."

Zhizhi thought about the market at the foot of the mountain, and thought it would be boring without everyone, but nodded anyway. .

"Then I'll go to the teaching hall first." 

Lin Qingya has been busy with a lot of things recently.

One is that the Master Danhuo visited the Vientiane Sect, because he is the only alchemy great master in the cultivation world.

Another is the secret realm trial of the disciples of the righteous path that will come soon.

This trial is in an ancient secret realm, and it will only be opened every ten years, but only the disciples under jindan level are allowed to enter it to seek opportunities.

This secret realm has lasted for hundreds of years. Although there are many dangers in the secret realm, there are also many opportunities. Every time it is opened, it is a righteous event.

This time, the headmaster ordered Lin Qingya to lead the team as the elder of the wanxiang sect. Naturally, it was also a faint expression of the Vientiane Sect's importance to Lin Qingya.

Although Lin Qingya was not very interested in teaching or not, the intention of the real head teacher would not disappoint.

He also told Zhizhi not to catch cold on the edge of the cliff and wait until he go. after he gone, Zhizhi and Jiang Hai were left, and the fox cub was accustomed to sticking to her third senior brother.

"Does your forehead still hurt?" 

Jiang Hai asked as he held her expressionlessly.
Zhizhi shook her head obediently.

"It's been a long time since the pain." 

 third senior brother like her so much, he even still worried about her forehead after a night.

Satisfied, the fox cub leaned over and hugged her third senior brother's neck and said, 

"It doesn't hurt at all. What about the third senior brother? I bumped into it yesterday, does it still hurt? Isn't it injured?" 

Self-knowledge,  she feel that she might have injured her senior brother... Even if there is no skin injury under the protection of the demon body, but, there may be an internal injury.

so worried!

Jiang Hai listened blankly, trying hard to recall how he felt after being hit yesterday.

... no feeling at all.

There was no feeling of being hit by her at all.

too weak.

The handsome young man paused, shook his head slowly, and said, 

"No injuries."

A fox cub who was holding the elixir and handed it to him came over mysteriously.

"Third Senior Brother, Third Senior Brother, I forgot, I should give elixir to protect you." 

She had another elixir in her hand, which she didn't expect before.

But thinking about it now, seeing Jiang Hai looking at her in silence, she hurriedly said,