◣21◢ ZhiZhi's secret treasure.

Does the great monk who traverses the world of self-cultivation need a cub to protect himself?

But it was heartwarming.

Lin Qingya smiled, completely forgot about the Lin family, and went to play with Zhizhi.

It's just that the top of the mountain is always monotonous. Even if you want to play games, there is nothing interesting.

It was rare for Lin Qingya to feel that the quiet and elegant palace was empty and boring.

But Zhizhi didn't picky.

The fat fox cubs nest on the edge of the peak every day as Wang Dashi, and can sleep on the futon for most of the day, never feeling boring and monotonous.

She watched eagerly, and was very well-behaved.

Obviously the peak is very boring, but she never makes a fuss about going out to play.

Not to mention that Lin Qingya should accompany her at all times.

Lin Qingya said that she would go to Fangshi after contacting her senior brother Shui Jing in a few days. She also obediently and patiently waited without making any noise.

This is sweet and well-behaved, like a well-behaved and sensible little sister in a mortal family.

Lin Qingya has never had any sibling relationship. It was the first time he met such a soft and lovable little guy. He just felt that this child was like his little sister who needed protection and care, and would worry him as soon as he let go.

Seeing that she was bored, he thought about it and decided to look through his storage ring to see if there was anything interesting.

After taking out the storage ring and flipping through it, Lin Qingya and Zhizhi, who were sitting opposite him and twitching her tails curiously, were silent.

In addition to the magic weapon and elixir for fighting, there is only a palm-sized alchemy furnace left.

A small alchemy furnace, red copper color, with a bit of true samadhi fire shrouded in it.

"This is not the real fire of Samadhi that refines my enemy Yuan Ying." 

Lin Qingya rarely explained to his junior sister.

Zhizhi, however, seemed to be very concerned about this alchemy furnace, and nodded with a small Zhu Guo in her mouth.

Her big eyes couldn't be moved from the alchemy furnace. She was serious and looked like she wanted it. It didn't look like she was unfamiliar. Lin Qingya couldn't help but ask with a smile, 

"Little Junior Sister wants this alchemy furnace?" 

Toys that kids will love.

But it's okay to give it to Zhizhi.

After all, the real fire of Samadhi in the alchemy furnace is forbidden, and it will not burn to the children who play with it, so it is regarded as a toy for the children.

Lin Qingya didn't take this alchemy furnace that contains the precious fire of Samadhi to heart... The Wanxiang Sect is not a sect of alchemy, although there are alchemists, but because the level of alchemy is limited, there is no inheritance of alchemy.

Although the sect also attaches great importance to alchemy masters, the lineage like Guangling Xianjun is known to kill and set fire, but there is never an alchemy master, so even if this alchemy furnace is very precious, they can't use it.

If you can't use it, then use it as a toy for Zhizhi.

Zhizhi flicked her tail, took the alchemy furnace cherishly, and rubbed it on her cheek.

"I like it." 

She held the alchemy furnace with a smile and said to Lin Qingya. Lin Qingya laughed.

"Zhizhi also have one" 

Putting the alchemy furnace down first, the fox cub suddenly took out her little clothes, and took out a small alchemy furnace from her pocket.

This alchemy furnace is like a delicate white jade, with a little red gold flame flickering and jumping slightly. Even across the alchemy furnace, Lin Qingya can keenly feel the dangerous edge.

But this pill furnace was very quiet and honest in Zhizhi's hands. The little guy seemed to not feel the danger, and the danger did not harm Zhizhi at all.

Looking at the white jade pill stove that suddenly appeared, Lin Qingya was stunned for a moment, and then swept over Zhizhi's clothes.

When Zhizhi came to the Vientiane Sect, she had nothing on her body and brought nothing with her.

The clothes she is wearing now are also made by Vientiane Sect for her.

Even after so many days, Lin Qingya had never seen this pill furnace on her body.

It is impossible to say that it was given by Immortal Lord Guangling.

Because Guangling Xianjun never alchemy.

This Baiyu Dan furnace seemed to be born on Zhizhi's body, and she took it out like this.

"This pill stove..."