148、

He looked suddenly light-hearted.

But facing the suddenly sinister gaze of the surrounding demons, Long Xuyu only felt scared to the point of suffocation.

Even if she was weak, she used to lie down and faint when Taiyizong was so excited, but now, she would never dare to faint.

She is afraid.

Afraid of being ripped off by the magic cultivator, he will never be able to turn over.

In the magic cultivator's territory, she has seen many times the miserable appearance of those who were wailing and being drawn out of their souls.

That kind of fear is much more terrifying than the Thunder's anger facing the headmaster of Taiyi Sect.

Taiyizong's headmaster will only clear the door, be honest and straightforward.

But the method of magic cultivation, extracting the bone marrow of monks' souls is like playing around, torturing those souls until the souls are scattered, or directly refining them into magic weapons, how can Long Xuyu dare to be so comfortable.

She regretted so much... If she was on the right path, even if she made a mistake, as long as the teacher in charge was willing to forgive her, she would only suffer a little, not now, even her soul might be refined into a demon part of the device. 

She didn't dare to move, not even to look at her lying on the ground, but she was stomped under her feet by a female nun who was very gentle and moving, almost exactly like her own mother. 

Facing the cold and suspicious eyes of the Sect Master of Wan Mozong, Long Xuyu was wronged to death and cried, "Uncle Jiang, believe me, I really didn't do anything." 

Where did the loving Uncle Jiang go? ? Who is this person now? 

"Believe in you?" 

The Sect Master of Wan Mozong sneered and said slowly, "Believe in you, I was almost trapped and killed in Taiyizong. Believe in you, I lost so many elites. " 

All his confidants were in the array, and they were all burned to ashes by Taiyizong, leaving nothing behind.

Thinking about Jianghai, the treasure house he had hidden in Yangding Mountain was uprooted, and the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons was bleeding.

"You weren't like this before." Long Xuyu said choked up.

"In the past? In the past, I had to coax you and let you sell Taiyizong. Now you don't even have this value, tell me, what can you do now?"

Such indifference caused the mother and daughter of Xiangshui to shiver.

The gentle female Xiu who stepped on the Xiangshui smiled and said, "Master, I heard that the headmaster of Taiyizong has locked up all her brothers and sisters, and they have no final value. If you want me to say, It's better to take out the soul and use it to refine the magic weapon, so as not to waste it."

This female cultivator was born exactly the same as Xiang Shui, but the words she said were extremely vicious, and there was a smile on her face.

Xiang Shui endured the stinging pain in his back and struggled to look at her, and when he saw her face, he burst into tears.

She had long known that the disciples of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons were exactly the same as herself.

It was because the Sect Master of Wan Mozong said affectionately that because she missed her too much, she could not accompany him by his side, so he accepted a disciple exactly like her as comfort.

Seeing her is like seeing the person you love all the time.

At that time, she felt that the girl was just her stand-in, and she also felt that she had a feeling of being superior, pity her, and a little smug.

But now, when she saw this female cultivator humiliating her casually, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons didn't say a word.

She is the one he likes.

But a substitute has stepped on her now.

"Xuyu still has some uses, but Xiangshui..." Xiangshui was of no use to him at all, so the Sect Master of Wan Mozong frowned and said, "When I was in the boundless sea, I shouldn't have run away with this drag."

Xiangshui told him Maybe I used to love it.

But without the aura of Fairy Zhengdao, when she was notorious, she was no different from other female cultivators. Compared with Xiang Shui, capable disciples are more important.

He then said to the smiling disciple, "I'll leave it to you to take care of it. You can let out your anger however you want."

He always knew that the disciple was angry because of his appearance and Xiangshui.

Now, Xiangshui has no value, and it may be the culprit that caused the heavy losses of his magic cultivator.

There are not many capable people in his hands that he can drive.

In this case, it is better to let Xiang Shui shine, and then help him in the end, let the disciples breathe out and do their best to do things for him... This is the style most used by magic cultivators. Xiang Shui does not say that he likes him, he likes him Would you like to go to the ends of the earth with him?

In this case, he should be willing to endure some harm for him, just for his great cause.

"In addition to Jiang Hai, let's also pay more attention to the little fox cub. She has four tails when she was young... I suspect that her bloodline has returned to the  ancestors. If she can really get the bloodline of nine tails, plus Jiang Hai..."