◣27◢ something forgotten

.

"But my junior brother and I were forced to do it."

But seeing the hope that his child could recover, he was a little more anxious and more violent.

Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't help defending.

While defending, he couldn't help coughing while covering the corner of his mouth, coughing out a few mouthfuls of blood.

The Immortal Emperor Guangling is invincible with his sword, and even if he is on the right side, he is now seriously injured by a careless move.

"A last resort? The so-called last resort, you can take the opportunity, kill people and grab the treasure? If they don't give it, you can be forced to snatch it?"

Guangling Xianjun didn't seem to see the blood in the middle-aged man's mouth, and he carelessly With a smile, he said, 

"It's just that what you try to rob today is my thing. Your brothers and sisters are not as skilled as others, so they didn't steal it. But in the future, if an ordinary monk gets such a treasure, the great monk of your Taizong can bully the weak. If you have no choice you can steal other people's treasures? 

Before you save the child you want to save, have you ever thought that maybe the monks who were robbed by you will also need it? Shame? The so-called righteous path comes first, just your virtue?"

His cultivation base is tyrannical, and even Immortal Lord Yiyang does not take it seriously, so naturally he can say anything.

Zhizhi was listening with her ears pricked up, her brows were stern, and she hated this guy who was full of "last resort". When she heard Daddy's words, she hurriedly nodded her head and said, 

"Daddy is right! Daddy said it well! !"

Her father is the most honest person in the world.

I can't complain about giving birth to such a kind and brave cub as Zhizhi.

Father and daughter, they are indeed father and daughter!

"Could it be that you really can't be saved?"

 Xianjun Yiyang only felt the smell of sweet blood in his mouth, and was really unable to defend himself. He knew that he was wrong, so he could only ask softly.

"Heh..." 

Immortal Lord Guangling was not going to talk nonsense with him.

He just said that the seven-color blood refining grass is gone.

Immortal Lord Yiyang insisted that he didn't believe it, and he had to say that he "will not save after seeing death." This kind of moral kidnapping, even if Immortal Guangling now had the blood refining grass in hand, he would never give him.

What does the life and death of others have to do with him.

There was a slight sneer between his handsome eyebrows.

"if you Have the ability and love your daughter so much, why don't you go and look around for it yourself, or come and grab someone else. It's useless, you know that the mixed-race girl in your sect needs refine blood grass, so even half a grass for so many years can't find it, Yiyang, what are your brothers and sisters not trash?"

Immortal Guangling's thin lips moved slightly, and his words were so mean that Immortal Yiyang's face was even more like gold paper color.

Lin Qingya stood at the door of the main hall and listened to his master's mouth as sharp as a blade, and there was a faint and soft smile on the corner of his mouth. He saw the fox cub grinning and agreeing with her father again and again.

In the eyes of the fox cub, what her father said was right.

Shout out to anything.

"Daddy is right!" 

She wished she could get out of her fur and cheer for her daddy.

Guangling Xianjun showed a happy smile, bowing his head and sticking to his cubs.

However, what he said still made Yiyang Xianjun unable to refute.

But when he was bumped into this way by a weak cub who was only the size of Douding, Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't help but feel unhappy in his heart.

But he looked at the child with a chubby, oily, chubby face that was hidden in the furry fur all over her body, and he met by the happy face who was sticking brows and smiling with her father.

The overjoyed little fat face turned to see him, and said "Bah Bah" to him twice, and turned her head away with a disgusting expression, but Immortal Lord Yiyang couldn't be annoyed at her.

Somehow, he couldn't get mad at her.

I also felt an inexplicable kindness and an inexplicable tenderness and tenderness in my heart toward her. 

Probably... He was stabbed into his dantian by Immortal Emperor Guangling, and the Daoji was shaken so that he was so dazed.

Yiyang Xianjun stared at Zhizhi for a long time. The little guy was originally posting her father who was injured today. She felt that the big enemy was looking at her. She also wanted to avenge her father and turned her head to face Yiyang XianJun's dazed eyes said loudly,