✥• 3 •✥ prohibition

Guangling Xianjun smiled.

The coolness dissipated two points, and there was a touch of warmth and banter.

Zhizhi looked at this smile and thought that her father was really good-looking.

She hugged him tightly.
Guangling Xianjun did not push her away.

He also bent down with great interest, picked up this small ball, soft and warm, and held it in his arms calmly.

"What's your surname?"

"Ning Zhizhi."

"Your father's surname is Ning?"

Zhizhi stared blankly at this beautiful face so close.

What is her father's last name, doesn't her father know?

Moreover, her surname is her mother's surname.

"Father is stupid. Mother's surname is Ning."  She said in a milky voice, and rubbed it by the way.

The furry little guy rubbed around happily in the thoughtfulness of Guangling Xianjun, until Guangling Xianjun was too lazy to think about which immortal fox surnamed Ning in this fox clan demon cultivator, he held the child in one hand, lift your feet and prepare to leave the cave.

He didn't turn his head back, he didn't take anything with him, and he didn't even have any interest in the fallen demon cultivator.

When walking out of the cave, the sun made Zhizhi's eyes narrow for a while, but seeing that they were about to leave, the little guy tilted her head, grabbed a strand of Xianjun Guangling's long hair, and reminded in a low voice, 

"Prohibition, the prohibition must be locked up. Don't let others disturb your mother."

She and her mother's house must be closed, and no one will break in.

Her words made Xianjun Guangling's mouth slightly twitch.

He glanced at Dongfu Ban, which was shattered by his own sword.

Very simple prohibition, vulnerable.
Of course, it was for Immortal Emperor Guangling.

He raised his hand and casually threw a small ice-blue bowl over the cave.

The small bowl floated in the air, the spiritual energy spread out, and when the air flipped and burst, blue auras spread out in all directions.

In an instant, the ice-blue light converged into an upside-down bowl-shaped restriction, filled with the cold aura of ice and snow, covering the entire cave dwelling in it, and the entire cave dwelling slowly disappeared in front of their eyes.

"Let's go."

"Dad."

"...What else do you have to do?" 

Immortal Guangling just found it interesting for a while, but he was not a patient person, and his voice was slightly heavy.

His deep voice didn't make Zhizhi feel scared. How could a father hurt his own child?

She thought about how the children at the foot of the mountain dared to whisper to their father, so she felt no fear, and tugged at the long hair of Immortal Guangling, and said dumbly, 

"Further, give the foot of the mountain another restraint. This is what my mother did." 

In the chaotic world, the scuffles between fairy and demons, the fire of war and the chaos also spread to the lives of mortals, and those mortals struggling in troubled times are also very pitiful.

Therefore, their mother and daughter have lived on the mountain for so many years, and her mother has always used her power to protect the ordinary people at the foot of the mountain, preventing disasters and allowing the mortals here to live and work in peace and contentment.

They are all very simple, good mortals.

Knowing that they has been protected by her mother by the mountains, will also give thanks to her mother with the offerings during the festivals.

Although it's just some ordinary pastry fruit, it's the best thing they can come up with.

Inconspicuous and not tasty.

But mother will let her taste it, and then tell her that helping others may not be for repayment, not for response, but for her own beliefs and persistence.

But when she gets a sincere response and thanks, it will make her understand that most people are kind and worthy of help.

Zhizhi was young and didn't quite understand.

But she also liked the simple and hard-working ordinary people at the foot of the mountain.

Although those cakes are not delicious, she will eat them seriously, and then pick some delicious fruits from the mountains, hide in the woods and secretly throw them to the children of mortals outside the woods.

She has also exposed traces in front of those mortals.

They are not like her.
Mortals don't have her pretty tail and ears.
She is weird.

But they still like her very much.

Even if they are far away, they will put some flowers and grasses that they think are good-looking on the side of the road, so that she can see them and take them away to play.

"Just some mortals."