128❧ You are not worthy.

This remark is heartbreaking.

With a face full of surprise and madness, Immortal Lord Yiyang, who had lost the self-sufficiency of the immortal-rank powerhouse, looked at Taiyizong's headmaster in disbelief.

This senior who supports him no matter what he does, agrees with him, suddenly refuted him for the first time.

"Senior brother, how can you say such a thing?"

"Then you know, if you go to see Zhizhi and tell her that her father is not Guangling, how much damage will it do to the child?" is fake.

And her father, he has done so many things for so long, not one of them is for her, and even in front of her, he is still thinking of another child from someone else's family.

How bad is this for a young child?

The headmaster of Taiyizong didn't want to know how Immortal Lord Yiyang knew about Zhizhi. He only knew now, since he didn't pick up the child at the beginning, there would be no father-daughter relationship.

Why bother to find the so-called "truth" until now.

Living with Immortal Lord Yiyang will definitely not be as happier as when she is with Immortal Lord Guangling, and why should exposed the child to so many troubles and sadness.

With a sullen face, he looked at Xianjun Yiyang, who was crumbling and weak, and Xianjun Yiyang suddenly blushed when he looked at this cold-faced senior brother.

He is such a powerful monk, but at this moment weeping.

"Senior brother, I only have Zhizhi left." 

The Taoist fell and the junior sister became a traitor. Now he has suffered heavy losses, haunted by demons, and his cultivation has retreated, and he has almost lost everything.

The only thing left is a daughter.

A daughter he thought he had lost, but had always been there.

It was like the last oasis in the desert, the only solace in his life.

I thought he had nothing, but he still has it.

Lost and found.

"Don't disturb Zhizhi's tranquility. Also, I just want to tell you something about what happened back then."

Probably because he no longer looks at old things as a "teacher" now, the headmaster of Taiyizong rarely speaks justice. 

Then, he said softly to Immortal Yiyang, "If you are so reluctant to give up, why did you let Zhizhi's mother leave?"

His words made Immortal Yiyang shake again. Tears whispered, "Senior brother, I gave everything for the sect, and now, I have nothing."

"The sect is still your sect. You pay for the sect, and the sect will still worship you. Likewise, you did not pay for Zhizhi. What, where do you have the qualifications to find Zhizhi." 

Tai Yizong shook his head slightly, and stopped talking about this topic.

Only Yiyang Xianjun swayed and looked weakly at the sect elders who continued to talk about their arrangements after going to the Devil's Domain.

His eyes were dazed, and there were so many complicated feelings in his heart, but he only let Immortal Yiyang think about it and couldn't complain.

 he can't complain at the beginning, no matter how much the child hated him, he couldn't be unhappy.

It turned out to be his daughter.

But why... it was his daughter, but he didn't recognize it.

Sanwei, the red fox, seems to have faintly heard "Zhizhi" when he was severely injured by Guangling Xianjun that day, but he was probably confused at that time.

Moreover, the age of that child is not the same as he imagined, it seems a little too young.

So, he never noticed it.

If it weren't for this time, two young sect disciples returned from exorcism, and whispered "Zhizhi is really a good kid. Who would be willing to work so hard to refine the Seven Abandoned Pills? Give us. Feel sorry for her!".

These two disciples had also experienced the incident at the Hidden Moon Villa, and naturally they received a gift from Zhizhi, and now they wish they could blow the fox cub seven times a day.

Even if Zhizhi is not a disciple of Taiyi Sect, but because of being close to Chaofeng, these disciples are also very close to her and love her.

Their words are falling into the ears of Immortal Lord Yiyang, who has been extremely weak after the aura of Zhiyang has been drawn to remove bloodshots recently, and walked around with difficulty.