•155

Chao Feng was almost dumbfounded as she looked at the happy little guy who was wagging her tail.

Carrying the elixir, the fox cub raised its tail high and ran away happily.

Didn't even look behind.

In her opinion, Immortal Yiyang's last bottom line has been lost.

At one time, he seemed to be such a person who had a commitment, was very responsible, and made people feel reliable and calm.

No matter what he did, he seemed like a bottom line.

But now, this man who was crying and crying, and who was crying so badly for an elixir, was really Immortal Lord Yiyang?

If it is said that I only hated Immortal Lord Yiyang in the past.

Now, Fox Cub felt that he was hardly worth mentioning.

The last place that made people think he was okay, also disappeared.

She sighed heartlessly for a moment, then flicked her tail and went to find her father.

The three-headed snake was so angry that it hissed twice... The fox cub gave the snake and snake so many elixir, so many demons and flesh and blood, so that it has grown to be as powerful as it is now.

But my good fellow, it didn't pay attention to Immortal Lord Yiyang, and almost made the fox cub in a bad mood because of Immortal Immortal Yiyang.

Thinking that this was the reason why he didn't see the villain, the three-headed snake grabbed the dazed Immortal Yiyang in one head, closed the doors and windows with the tip of its tail, and all six eyes stared at Immortal Yiyang. Jun, don't let him have a bad influence on Zhizhi again.

Instead, Chaofeng rubbed the corners of his eyes, thinking of Immortal Lord Yiyang who was okay with him, he sighed and walked over, taking the extinguished Yuanshen lamp from Xiangshui and stuffing it into the window.

Listening to the urgent plea of ​​Immortal Yiyang who was guarded by the three-headed snake in the clean room, she whispered, "Master Master, Xiangshui is dead. The traitor of Taiyizong died, Master Master should be happy too. "

Xiang Shui, the culprit, fell, and for Immortal Lord Yiyang, it was one less trouble to criticize.

Moreover, Long Xuyu made Immortal Lord Yiyang so miserable, and now that their mother and daughter are punished, it can be regarded as an explanation to Immortal Lord Yiyang.

The Yuanshen lamp fell into the room, and there was a soft sound when it fell, and the sound in the clean room suddenly disappeared.

For a moment, there seemed to be a suppressed cry.

After all, no matter what Xiangshui did, but... After all, the brothers and sisters from the same sect who grew up together, died like a lamp, and Immortal Lord Yiyang would always feel sad.

Hearing the cries inside, the emotion on Chaofeng's face stiffened.

She pursed the corners of her mouth, hesitated, and finally left the clean room.

... don't know if Zhizhi great master cried so sadly when her mother passed away.

One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, it seems that she does not need to feel sorry for the Xiangshui mother and daughter who betrayed Immortal Lord Yiyang.

That's still closed.

Otherwise, Zhizhi will feel sad again when she finds out.

Chao Feng shook his hand and left, without saying at all whether Immortal Lord Yiyang was very pitiful.

On the other hand, the fox cub put aside his little fat legs and ran back to his daddy's side, and said in a eloquent manner, "Yiyang, bad guy. He only has elixir in his eyes, so he won't give it to him."

If you really love your child, how can you only have  Elixir in your mouth? 

Could it be that Zhizhi that can refine elixir is worthy of being loved? and that Zhizhi that has no elixir and no use value is nothing?

Can it be "forgotten"?

hypocrite.

She snorted twice, and in the storage ring on the little fat claw, the hairy claw surrounded by black mist trembled slightly again, and the magic energy turned into a white and slender hand, which firmly supported the lid of the sarcophagus.

But soon, the strong sword intent that broke out was buckled, the hand turned into a ball of demonic energy again, and the claws twitched twice, and then calm was restored.

However, the magical energy in the sarcophagus spun wildly, like stacks of waves, hitting the top of the sarcophagus for a long time before it calmed down.

The coffin made of sword intent is like a thick cocoon, shielding everything. Naturally, the fox cub can't feel any changes in the storage ring, and jumps to the side of Guangling Xianjun, skillfully stretching his claws. Hug him.

Immortal Monarch Guangling dispersed his spiritual consciousness, thinking about what happened to Immortal Monarch Yiyang just now, and showed a sarcastic smile to the headmaster of Taiyi Sect.

"But that's it."

"Guangling." Tai Yizong sighed for a moment.