❧•.76

Having said as if it was natural for Long Xuyu to find her father, the Heijiao Patriarch.

However, this time, the headmaster of Tai Yizong didn't say anything to Lin Qingya and others.

It was as if the excitement and shock of seeing Zhizhi not long ago did not exist.

Even, he was modest and gentle before, but he didn't say apologetic words in this conflict. He was so overwhelmed with thoughts that he forgot all the politeness for a moment, turned around and left.

After leaving like this, Zhizhi felt pretty good.

Otherwise, it is pretending to be "my elder apologizes for the ignorant child", she feels boring.

Although Taiyizong's head teacher is good-looking, the fox cub just thinks that it is not as real and cute as her head teacher.

"Don't pay attention to this kind of villain." 

Seeing that Lin Qingjing didn't call out his "crime" until the end, Lin Qingya hummed and laughed like a spring breeze he rubbed Zhizhi's hairy ears gently and asked in a warm voice , 

"Is it a spoiler? Let's go shopping again?"

Zhizhi is a generous cub and learned to use Lingdan to make clothes for him before. Now that she has Lingshi, it will be more generous.

Anyway, after the elixir is sold out, there is no need to guard the small stall. The fox cub hurriedly nodded her head and rode on the gourd held by her third senior brother. Looking around with interest.

Just when she was thinking about what to see first, she saw a sudden bright light above her head, the sea of ​​clouds surging and everyone looked up. A sword light pierced through the sky and fell, landing on the ground, revealing a handsome man.

This man was dressed in fancy clothes and held a sword in his hand. He had just walked out of the sword light, and Zhizhi, who was also looking at it, suddenly lit up and shouted.

"Daddy!!"

A chubby fox cub didn't want anything anymore, even her favorite gourd didn't care, jumped down, rushed out quickly and slammed into his arms with force.

"Daddy." She hugged her familiar daddy and called out.

Strange to say.

After only a day or two apart, she felt that she missed her father very much.

"Let me see if you have lost weight." 

If the cub left him, she would definitely not be able to eat or sleep well. Immortal Guangling came here after solving the Sanxian Island matter. He first picked up his cub and shook it up slightly. 

Nodding his head, he said, "a little thin."

He had a smile on his face, as if all the killing intent and battles from not long ago had never existed and the world was still peaceful in front of his daughter.

The fox cub had already eagerly nestled into his arms, twitched her little nose and smelled the faint bloody smell under the cold sword air.

She nervously touched Xianjun Guangling's arm.

"Daddy injured?"

"No. It's all other people's blood." 

Either the bloody smell of the blood pool, or the blood of Daojun Weihe. Guangling Xianjun said with a smile, "It's okay."

"That's okay." 

It turned out that it was someone else's blood, so Zhizhi felt relieved. She didn't ask whether the person who fought against Immortal Emperor Guangling was good or bad.

In her heart, the enemies of Immortal Emperor Guangling are all bad people.

"Is Daddy's elixir enough?" 

The little guy's heart was full of "not enough" at this time.

There are never too many elixir for daddy, all kinds of elixir must be available. She wrapped her fat tail around her daddy's slender neck, like a scarf and said in a low voice, 

"Zhizhi will make a lot of elixir for daddy."

Everything was given to him without reservation and he was kind to him with all her heart.

Immortal Lord Guangling looked at this solid-eyed little guy quietly and couldn't help thinking of Immortal Lord Yiyang.

Immortal Lord Yiyang is not worthy.

Since you "forgot", go away.

It's just... he flipped this little thing up again.

If Zhizhi knew that Yiyang was her biological father, the scenes she faced with Yiyang at that time would have hurt her.

She definitely won't want Yiyang's father.

Having raised this little guy for a while, Immortal Lord Guangling knows his cub too well.

Except for his "father", other fathers definitely don't want it.

He smiled and touched Zhizhi's little head and scratched the roots of his daughter's hairy ears. The tip of Mao's ears trembled in his palm and he heard the little guy ask nervously,