•151

Jiang Hai informed Guangling Xianjun of the incident through the Qianli Mirror.

Guangling Xianjun held the telescopic mirror and held the yawning fox cub in his arms, thinking about it.

"You can't act alone." Even if the Sect Master of Wan Mozong was severely injured, he was once a strong man, and he was cunning and cunning. Jiang Hai might not be able to handle it.

What's more, Xiang Shui has been in the Demon Realm for so long, and he disappeared without a trace. Suddenly, news will come out. This must be the work of the Demon Cultivator.

Then, Mo Xiu suddenly released Xiang Shui, a person who actually had nothing to do with the overall situation, and when the demon domain was fighting so fiercely, it was very suspicious.

Although he didn't care much about the tricks of these magic cultivators, Immortal Guangling paid more attention to Jianghai, and the fox cub also probed his brain and nodded his head vigorously, 

"Third Senior Brother, Third Brother, you must not go to Xiangshui alone."

Xiang Shui is her great enemy, of course she would like to burn her to ashes with her own hands, but even if she wants to take revenge, Zhizhi doesn't want to ignore it or care about the safety of her family.

Fearing that the third senior brother would go to Xiangshui alone, the little guy warned and instructed that the headmaster Taiyizong sat aside and watched Jiang Hai pull the hook with the fox cub opposite Qianlijing, and also smiled.

"Humph!" 

Seeing that there was Tai Yizong's headmaster in the telescopic image, the fox cub hummed loudly and turned his head hard.

She still didn't like him very much.

Headmaster Taiyi Zong couldn't help laughing.

"But I didn't see that bad guy in Yiyang." After putting away the telescopic mirror and lying in the arms of Immortal Guangling, the fox cub thought for a while, and found that he didn't hear Immortal Yiyang crying and was in a good mood today. .

She grabbed the clothes of the beautiful father who was thinking and asked with concern, "Dad, is there a conspiracy by the magic cultivator?" Her four fat tails swept around on the arms of Immortal Guangling. Look at the round fox eyes of your own cub.

In the middle of the little guy's hairy ears, a flaming little gold was lying on it, and he was also probing his brain.

"I'm... I suspect," Xiao Jin said in a deep voice, "that Xiangshui is a bait. It's for fox fishing."

"And then?" 

Guangling Xianjun naturally knew there was such a reason, but seeing the red gold flame pretended to be deep, asked raised eyebrows.

"The Sect Master of Wan Mozong is hiding well, why did he suddenly reveal Xiangshui? He knows that the fox has a grudge against Xiangshui, so he must seek revenge for her."

Xiao Jin didn't notice the bad immortal joking about him, a pair of flames Wings pinched his waist, he said seriously, "Apart from being useful to foxes, this Xiangshui is useless to other monks. Sect Master of Wan Mozong knows that foxes can set fires? Besides, Jinwuhuo... He colluded with the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord, Scarlet Blood The devil must also know that the fox has the Golden Crow Fire."

"Then what?"

"In order to find me. Kill me."

"Really."

"And they certainly don't know that I and the fox have a life contract, she died, I can't survive either. But you have to do something to me." Xiao Jin said slowly, 

"I am a serious concern to the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord. If my Primordial Spirit is annihilated, then the Golden Crow demon body that has been suppressed in the Blood Transformation Pond will probably be too. Gradually lose its vitality, and when the time comes, the Blood Transformation Pond will get out of trouble, and the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord will be able to traverse the world only by relying on the Blood Transformation Pond."

Whether it is the water of the Blood Transformation Pond, or the various terrifying monsters that can be summoned from the water. , can lose the bondage and be used by the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord.

Even if the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord didn't know that Zhizhi and Xiao Jin signed a life-and-destiny contract, Zhizhi's Golden Crow Fire was enough for the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord to be afraid of, and he wanted to do something to her.

Xiaojin reminded Xianjun Guangling, "Don't look at the red blood demon, don't look young, don't know how many years he has lived, he is very old and insidious, you must not underestimate him."

This kind of advice, Xianjun Guangling Naturally understood, he nodded slightly and said,