149、

It is true that the speaker has no intention, and the listener has intention.

Lin Qingya smiled, suddenly stopped and fell into silence.

"Second Senior Brother?"

"Junior Sister is right." 

The Cultivation Realm and the Demon Realm do not violate the river water, and they can be so close. Naturally, it is because there are powerful Demon Races in the Demon Realm, who use great mana and formation to force it. 

The two worlds are implicated in one place, so that the world of self-cultivation cannot escape from the devil's realm.

But if there is a way to cut off this connection and get out of the realm of self-cultivation, then there is no need to worry about the things that plagued the realm of self-cultivation and the Demon Realm.

Even, even if there are still powerful demon cultivators who can straddle the two worlds, they are only individual demons, not the way they are today. It has to resist the invasion of so many demons.

Lin Qingya fell into thinking, and Immortal Guangling did not know when he came.

He also listened to the side, looking at the ignorant little guy who didn't know what he said to make the second brother stop smiling, showing a faint smile.

Perhaps, this is not the speaker's innocence.

Or maybe...

He remembered that Wuwei, the head of the fox clan, could calculate the secret.

The nine-tailed celestial fox is called the celestial fox because it can communicate with the heavens and the earth, and know what happened in this world.

His cub has four tails.

Perhaps, even if it is only mentioned subconsciously, it may be related to the secret of heaven.

Vague, but always able to say real, helpful words.

So...

Xianjun Guangling thought about it, and felt that he was vaguely thinking of something.

But thinking about it again, it seems that I didn't think too clearly.

never mind.

Nothing else matters anyway.

He looked back and saw the soft fox cub humming and sticking to Lei Fan.

This handsome young man, who was trying his best to restrain his suffocation, seemed to have become accustomed to the intimacy of the little guy. He was a little less stiff. He was holding her and feeding her delicious food. 

Hearing the little guy hugging his neck happily, he said, "Also I can refine a new kind of elixir, which can be used to cultivate magic, and I call it magic elixir."

There are also many magic herbs in this demon domain, and the disciples of Vientiane Sect have brought a lot to Zhizhi these days, little guy. Picking and choosing, he made a dark pill by himself.

Danwan's demonic energy is abundant and refined, but there is no evil feeling, just a wisp of pure demonic energy... This demon-transforming Dan Jianghai is very happy to eat, every day is like eating jelly beans.

The result of this was that the dark demon baby in the dantian of Fox Cub's third senior brother was being mended every day, making it even more chubby.

Thinking that the transforming magic pill made by himself is especially suitable for Jiang Hai, the pure magic energy has removed all kinds of negative and bad breaths, and it is completely honest, and the little guy is very proud.

Among the cultivators, apart from Jiang Hai who also eats this magic pill, this kind of elixir is completely useless to ordinary cultivators, but this elixir is very easy to refine, and there are several hundred in one pot. Even if he eats a bad stomach, he can't finish it.

The rest of the fox cubs don't know what he thinks, anyway, they put a lot of magic transformation pills on her mother's coffin every day.

So many transforming magic pills melted into the coffin, and the sarcophagus was quite edible.

This can be regarded as the waste of magic grass. Lei Fan doesn't care about these trivial matters. He just pinched the chubby little arms and legs of his junior sister, thinking about it... His junior sister seems to have come to the Demon Realm without being unaccustomed to the soil and water. A little more sluggish.

Sinking is a good thing.

"Since this is the case, then discuss it with the various sects." It is unpleasant to always confront the Demon Realm like this. If the relationship between the Demon Realm and the Cultivation Realm can be completely cut off, the Cultivation Realm will never be destroyed by the Demon Clan. Nagging, this is done once and for all.

Guangling Xianjun said to Lin Qingya, "Or what kind of spell, or what kind of formation, if you can find something that connects the world of self-cultivation, I hope that all the sects can work together to remove it."

Although he has a strong cultivation base, he is not one With a self-righteous character, Lin Qingya responded and wrote down this matter in the end.

Shi Zhenren, who is waiting to be guarded, also thinks that this is the way to do it once and for all. Otherwise, the demon domain is so large, and there are many strong demons. Although most of the demons are not as powerful as the strong immortals, they can be very annoying.

He agreed with Guangling Xianjun, other righteous sects and demon cultivators, and also felt that this was indeed a good method. Zhengdao agreed, and when these words reached the ears of Taiyizong's headmaster, the latter couldn't help but let out a long sigh.

He naturally agreed to find a proposal to cut the boundary between the two worlds together.

However, thinking about mentioning this matter, and everyone agrees with Immortal Lord Guangling, he can't help but glance at Immortal Lord Yiyang who is still beside him in despair.

The Vientiane Sect... is going to surpass the Taiyi Sect.

Approved by the various sects and became the proposer, Immortal Lord Guangling is already the undisputed number one in the cultivation world.

If Immortal Lord Yiyang is still healthy, even if his cultivation level is not better than Immortal Lord Guangling, he will always seem to be more surrounded by Immortal Lord Guangling, relying on his prestige and popularity for many years.

But now, Immortal Lord Yiyang can no longer compete with Immortal Guangling for the edge, and Immortal Guangling is also killing a demon baby of the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons in the realm of cultivation, and killing countless strong demons in the Demon Realm. The position of being convincingly believed.