❥•. 67. errands

Speaking of which, Immortal Lord Guangling has been thinking about Daoist Weihe for a long time.

This may be regarded as the "honor" of Daojun Weihe.

if is not about the Daojun of Weihe and the immortal Guangling is too lazy to pay attention.

If you talk about other things, Guangling Xianjun has long forgotten this kind of person.

But at the beginning, because of Weihe Daojun's strange attitude towards Zhizhi, and Jiang Hai also said that Weihe Daojun had great malice towards Zhizhi, so Guangling Xianjun could not forget Weihe Daojun at all.

He has always wanted to know very much, who is Weihe Daojun's senior brother who refused to raise Zhizhi after having a daughter, and was deeply annoyed. He tricked Zhizhi saying that he would take her home, but left her there. The back of the head is on its own and there is no news even until now.

He left such a clear sword intent outside the cave where Zhizhi lived, and now Daojun Weihe and his fellow apprentice have not responded.

what's going on?

After all, is it because he already knew that Zhizhi was taken over by him to the Vientiane Sect, but he still didn't care what Zhizhi meant?

Such a dog thing, such a biological father, Guangling Xianjun is very interested to know who is it in Taiyizong.

Let him know, maybe he will be cut with a sword.

A few days ago, Chaofeng came to the door to tell a story, so the dog stuff gradually began to have a face in his mind.

He just ordered the disciple who told him to leave, and Zhizhi had already returned to the hall with some beautiful flowers.

Seeing her beautiful daddy leaning on the main hall with a smile on his face, as if he was in a good mood, the fox cub's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly came over happily and showed Hua Hua to him.

"Daddy." She called, rubbing over.

Guangling Xianjun picked up his cub, touched her fluffy fat tail, and asked with a smile, "Why are you so happy?" He glanced behind Zhizhi.

Seeing that the big black dog didn't come with her, he raised his eyebrows and asked, 

"Where's the black dog?", 

"The black dog is asleep."

The elixir she gave to the black dog can help the black dog to strengthen its body. The big black dog ate more than ten pills in one breath and fell asleep. According to the second senior brother, it is the body that needs to sleep. , digest the medicinal properties of the elixir in sleep or something.

Because her little friend fell asleep and she didn't want to disturb Jiang Hai's practice, Zhizhi went back to her father's side again.

Guangling Xianjun took the flower, put it aside, and rubbed Zhizhi's little head.

"Have you made an appointment with that Chaofeng?" 

Since the headmaster told him the whereabouts of Daojun Weihe, he remembered Daojun Weihe's daughter and asked casually.

Zhizhi hates Daojun Weihe so much, and it is also interesting that she has a good relationship with that Chaofeng.

"Sister Xiaofeng said that she would also go to the secret realm for a trial and she asked me before. I, didn't I want to go there with the second senior brother?"

Zhizhi is young and does not know how to fight, although she has cultivation, but Entering that secret realm might be a drag.

She didn't want to hold back everyone and delay the other disciples of the sect to find opportunities in the secret realm, so this time I agreed with Lin Qingya and went to the trial ground with him, but just strolled around with the family outside, Do not enter the secret realm.

On the other hand, Yu Jianli said to Feng that she was going to enter the secret realm, and the little guy said obediently to Xianjun Guangling, 

"Sister Xiaofeng is envious of me. Because my father loves me and cares about me, which is different from her father."

Although Chao Feng Yu Jian Li didn't say that, it's funny, the smart fox cub has already understood it all.

When Yu Jianli said that Daojun Weihe went to run for his junior sister's daughter again, he didn't look back at his cub at all, the little guy hugged her best father in the world and whispered,