❧•. 73. emergence.

But it's just a joke about Immortal Lord Yiyang.

Thinking about that time, when the skinny little guy threw herself into his arms and looked so weak from hunger, Guangling Xianjun couldn't laugh anymore.

Yiyang this bitch.

When his cub was starving, Yiyang was running around for another child wholeheartedly.

How much time is needed for picking up a child?

Immortal-level powerhouses travel thousands of miles a day.

However, I just went to take Zhizhi home and give her a full meal, so what can I do?

Xianjun Yiyang never thought about how a child who just lost her mother would feel alone in a cave with no one but his mother's bones?

Thinking of this, Guangling Xianjun's face could not help but slowly turn cold.

He lowered his eyes and looked at Daojun Weihe, who was already bloody under his feet. The coldness and killing intent in his eyes made the young man terrified.

It seems that he understands that Immortal Guangling wants to kill himself. Even if Daoist Weihe has been banned from cultivation, he still struggles to crawl away from Immortal Guangling.

He only climbed twice when he felt a suffocating breath behind him. He was already showing despair. He really started to regret it at this moment... If not, if it wasn't for xuyu, how could he have left the safe Taizong and crashed into Shang guangling Xianjun, this killer.

If it wasn't for Xuyu to find the relic, he would still be safe now, and even... he wouldn't end up with a defect in the Nascent Soul and damage to the Taoist foundation.

Thinking of this, perhaps it was the fear and fragility of the imminent death, and he had a rare dissatisfaction with the child he once loved.

If it wasn't for her, how could he be in such a situation.

"Guangling, you can't!"

"Why can't." 

Xianjun Guangling said with a cold smile, "Zhi Zhi's life experience, you want to keep a secret for your sister, mother and daughter, it's a coincidence, so do I."

"Then We have a tacit understanding..." 

In the eyes of Daojun Weihe, there was hope of escaping birth.

"But in this world, only dead people can best at keeping secrets. Weihe, for the two women you love, you must be willing to die and sacrifice, eh?"

"No!"

But Daojun Weihe was desperate. At this moment, the handsome man who raised the sword in his hand and pointed at him suddenly looked into the depths of the sea in the distance.

It was at that moment that the aura turbulence caused by Immortal Lord Guangling chasing and killing Daojun Weihe had already impacted farther, and hit the transparent barrier all of a sudden.

After hearing the slaps and roars of the sea water, the huge waves rolled, and the crisp cracking sound of cracking was prohibited, another demonic energy rose into the sky from the sea in the distance.

The demonic energy was terrifying, rushing straight into the sky and turning into a large disturbing cloud of blood. From the cloud and mist, there seemed to be a strange sound, as if a pair of blood-red eyes peered into the world from the cloud and mist.

This demonic energy lost the shackles of the barrier and spread wildly everywhere, and appeared in front of Immortal Monarch Guangling in a blink of an eye.

He squinted his eyes and looked at it twice, and saw the blood-colored thin thread like a living thing wrapped around in the demonic energy, and it was about to invade him in a blink of an eye.

One after another sword qi turned into a barrier to protect him, and Immortal Guangling's face showed a bit of awe as he looked further away, the most central position where the devil qi erupted.

"Sanxian Island." 

He murmured in a low voice, stepping on a piece of blood-colored distorted magic energy, the sword light cut through the magic energy and disappeared on the sea.

On the reef, seeing Immortal Guangling's sword light galloping towards Sanxian Island, Daojun Weihe has not breathed a sigh of relief, feeling the fortune of escaping the catastrophe, seeing the viscous bright red demonic energy gather again. pounced on him.

Obviously, for Daojun Weihe who used to be so cruel to Zhizhi's situation, although there are more important things to do now, it is not too late to clean up him but Xianjun Guangling has no intention of protecting him.

Daojun Weihe was seriously injured, Nascent Soul was imprisoned, he watched in horror as the bloodshot threads twisted around his body like a living thing.

Bloodshot greedily merged into his dantian, tightly binding an equally terrified Nascent Soul, almost instantly, half of the Nascent Soul was covered with distorted blood-colored lines.

A scream sounded behind Immortal Emperor Guangling.

He sneered, but ignored it.

Daojun Weihe doesn't care about the life or death of one child, Zhizhi. Then his life and death, others don't need to care about him.