❥•.63

Chaofeng was stunned for a moment, and met a pair of big round eyes.

Those were innocent, clear eyes.

It's like there's never been a haze.

This is probably the so-called beloved child of heaven and earth.

But the response intrigued her.

"Your proposal is good, I'll try it later." 

Unlike the fox, she is not a sticky character, and she stood up when she was caught off guard.

Seeing the little guy tugging at the hem of her clothes, she tried her best not to let her go, and then looked in front of the head hall of the Vientiane Sect, and then dragged a humming cub to the apse, while Looking at the scenery, she pouted and said, 

"It's no different from our Taiyi Sect." 

The headmaster hall is generally solemn and solemn, especially quiet, with countless disciples standing in the distance, it seems that it is not interesting.

Zhizhi pulled her sleeve with one hand, and looked at the hall of her teacher uncle with great interest, feeling that it looked good everywhere.

"It's so pretty."

"Is this so pretty?"

"Although it's not as good as Daddy's dojo, it's still pretty."

Chao Feng looked at the ignorant fox.

"Wait for you to go later... Forget it, you'd better not go."

The monks in the line of Immortal Lord Yiyang of Taiyi Sect now hate Immortal Guangling to death. If this fox cub went to Taiyi Sect, wouldn't she Let her uncles and uncles peel off the skin?

Just thinking of Immortal Yiyang's injury, Chaofeng said sarcastically, 

"If you want me to say, Long Xuyu is a scourge! It's all because for her!"

Because of her, so many things happened, and even Immortal Yiyang was forced to After retreating to recuperate, no one complained about the mother and daughter. Instead, they all said that it was the bad thing done by Immortal Guangling.

She couldn't stand the pitiful appearance of the mother and daughter, so she asked, if it wasn't for Long Xuyu, if no one went to grab the blood refining grass, could Immortal Yiyang be injured?

Because of this, she was also scolded by her father Weihe Daojun, saying that she was unreasonable and had no sympathy.

"By the way, I'm afraid that the blood refining grass will also let you eat it, right?" 

Chaofeng found a quiet place, and there happened to be a small pavilion, and glanced at the swaying, chubby fox cubs , walked over and sat down with a snort.

Seeing this big, fluffy little guy struggling with difficulty, slowly crawling up the stool, pouting her little butt and working hard, Chaofeng finally felt in a good mood.

She gloatingly watched the cub struggle with her short legs for a long time, and then reluctantly said, 

"It's not as high as the stool." 

She impatiently lifted Zhizhi to the stool.

"Thank you." 

The fox cub sat firmly, thanking her in a milky voice.

Chaofeng's eyes fell on her hairy ears, and then turned away.

"Yeah." 

Zhizhi sat on the stool with her tail in her arms and said,

"Daddy found the blood refining grass, but he was in a hurry to go home and give it to me. My daddy is good."

She seemed to be able to blow herself up no matter what happened. Her father, Chao Feng snorted, and said gloatingly, 

"If Long Xuyu knew that you had eaten the blood refining grass, she would be even more uncomfortable."

She seemed to have a grudge against the person named Long Xuyu, fox cub Listening obediently, Chaofeng said with a sullen face again, 

"Don't worry, I won't mention it to them about refining the blood grass."

afraid this fox is going to be hated day and night.

"I know." Zhizhi nodded again obediently.

"Besides, why do you want to give her anything good? Who does she think she is? The princess? I am the descendant of the Immortal Rank, what is she?"

But it seems that in Taiyi Sect, she is always compared, the one who is used to be trampled on.
No matter what you do, people will say