◣30◢ learn to be a good father

What she got, as expected, was her father's praise and affirmation.

"My daughter is really a genius."

Indeed.

Guangling Xianjun has been in the cultivation world for hundreds of years, and he has never seen alchemy so easily.

Zhizhi is indeed a genius of alchemy.

But this is not the genius that Immortal Guangling said.

no wonder, when he checked Zhizhi's physique, he found that his daughter's roots were excellent and she was a genius of cultivation.

Can you be a genius?

Every time you make alchemy, you are nourishing your muscles and bones with the spiritual energy that has been refined by the alchemy furnace.

It is very rare to purify the body with pure and harmless fairy energy over and over again.

For her, alchemy is also cultivating, absorbing the fairy spirit between heaven and earth.

The fox cub cocked its tail happily.

The fat tail, which was raised to be plump and oily, wanted to be humble, but instead of being humble, she swayed to and fro.

Seeing Immortal Guangling's smile on his face, it was obvious that Zhizhi's super-level refining elixir did not cause any accident or harm. 

Lin Qingya let out a sigh of relief and looked up at the white jade elixir furnace where the celestial energy and the scorching heat of different fires blended together.

Seeing that there was no abnormality in this pill furnace, he stopped looking at it, but pulled out a tender spirit fruit in his palm and said softly to Zhizhi,

 "Zhizhi has worked hard today, are you hungry? Eat some melons and fruits, Don't be hungry."

Zhizhi worked so hard today to make alchemy and even danced, so don't lose weight.

Thinking about the emaciated and thinness of those alchemists in the cultivation world after each alchemy, Lin Qingya felt that he had to make up for his little sister.

After refining the pill, the chubby face was flushed red now, and the more shrewd fox cub's eyes lit up, took the spirit fruit, and hurriedly said, 

"I'm hungry!"

She was full of spiritual energy, definitely not hungry, 80% just greedy.

However, Guangling Xianjun touched the little guy's head and did not expose her.

"If you like alchemy, tell Daddy in the future." 

Immortal Lord Guangling felt that it was very suitable for the master teacher to give Zhizhi a bracelet of spirit grass this time, so that Zhizhi could play alchemy.

However, he said to Zhizhi, 

"You can only concoct alchemy around your father and your senior brother."

He said that Zhizhi's alchemy was a genius, but Immortal Guangling still saw something strange... That strange fire was linked to Zhizhi's life, and What is hidden in the strange fire is not like ordinary spiritual consciousness.

In this cultivation world, he also knows a few alchemy masters. Although he is not good at alchemy, Immortal Guangling has a lot of knowledge, and naturally knows that there has never been a monk who can surpass his own cultivation and refine elixir. .

Moreover, she could easily arouse the spiritual energy of heaven and earth when concocting pills...

That three-legged phantom that fluttered...

He still had to observe more.

Guangling Xianjun is naturally one of the most powerful monks in the cultivation world.

But thinking about the cultivators who might flock to the door to ask for spiritual elixir, he didn't want to deliberately promote the talent displayed by his daughter for the time being.

Don't publicize, don't hide, everything is with Zhizhi's mood.

Anyway, even if Zhizhi exposed her unique talents, he would be able to cover her as a father.

But it will be a few years.

Let his daughter have a happy childhood first, then let Zhizhi make her own decisions when she grows up and understands what it means to be a representative of an alchemist.

"Okay." 

This is the same as the mother's advice at the beginning, "Alchemy can only be done by my mother's side", 

Zhizhi rubbed her little fat claws and agreed.

My mother also said that it is best to wait until she can be firm in her heart and will not be fascinated by the swarms of flattery and flattery, and then let people know that she is an alchemist.

She is an obedient cub.

Mother and father said so, they really deserve to be a family.

"Although alchemists are rare, alchemy should not be the whole life of a monk's life."

Some major sects keep talented alchemists in their sects. They seem to be nervous, careful and cherished, but they look at it in the name of protection and care. be tight.

While not harming the alchemist, it also makes the alchemist trapped in the sect and loses freedom.

In the lives of these alchemists, every day is refining all kinds of elixir for the sect, learning new elixir recipes, and making elixir their whole life.

Guangling Xianjun is willing to let his fox cub become an alchemist, but he does not want alchemy to become all of Zhizhi.

She deserves a better life.

He also didn't want this soft-hearted little thing, because of some so-called love and affection, she would not refuse every request to come to her for a magic pill.

Alchemy is happiness.

It shouldn't be a burden to bother her and let others "demand" her.

Thinking about Immortal Monarch Guangling will think of what would happen if Zongmen knew that Zhizhi was such a gifted alchemist.

There will be countless so-called requests such as "we are from the same family" and so on. If Zhizhi doesn't know how to refuse, wouldn't it be possible for his cubs to become alchemist for these cultivators?

"Then can I still alchemy in the future?"