150、

But this so-called "revenge" did not make Taiyizong's headmaster argue and fight as before.

He nodded slightly and said, "I will leave this elixir to those who need it the most. You can rest assured." Hai, asked in a warm voice, 

"Jiang Hai, what about you?" What does Jiang Hai want to do?

Jiang Hai thought of what Immortal Lord Guangling suggested, pay attention to the whereabouts of the Scarlet Blood Demon Lord or the Sect Master of Wan Mo Sect, and reminded him that the Sect Master of Wan Mo Sect had some strange attention to him, so he said to the Taiyi Sect Master, 

"I will go deeper into it. Demon Realm."

Although Immortal Guangling suggested that he stay under his protection, Jiang Hai refused and came here.

Even if the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons is in danger, he wants to face it, not hide.

There was a strong demonic energy rolling around him, and he was obviously like a fish in water in the demon realm. The headmaster Taiyizong asked thoughtfully, "How can we help you?"

He wanted to help Jiang Hai, but Jiang Hai just shook his head and said, "No need to. "

Then he came here this time just to kill the demons in the city guarded by the Taiyi Sect and go deep into the demonic realm?

When the headmaster of Taiyizong was confused, he heard Jiang Hai continue to ask, "How is Yiyang now?"

"He is very bad." Headmaster Taiyizong asked with a twitch in the corner of his mouth.

"That's good." Jiang Hai nodded slightly and decided to write down this matter and go back and tell his little junior sister.

Taiyizong's headmaster fell silent.

"Don't let him appear in front of my junior sister again, the junior sister will be angry." After Jiang Hai said this matter indifferently, he left the city and acted on his own.

It didn't take long, thousands of miles around this Demon Realm, rumors began to circulate that a demon mixed-blooded teenager slaughtered the Quartet and killed countless demons, cold-blooded and ruthless.

Naturally, the burden of the Taiyi Sect has been greatly reduced, but it can fall into the ears of the demons, but this is not a good news.

Especially this young man was wearing a ferocious bone armor. The more he was beaten, the tougher the bone armor became. In the end, even the most powerful demons couldn't break the defense of this young man.

What's even more maddening is that this young man doesn't know how many elixir in his hands. Strong again.

When the reputation of this mixed-race boy spread out due to the defeat of the demons again and again, he soon became known.

When he knew that he was not under the eyes of Immortal Emperor Guangling, but in the sphere of influence guarded by the now weak Taiyi Sect, away from the protection of the strong immortals, the Sect Master of Wan Mozong was immediately moved.

Looking at Jiang Hai's hideous bones and armor on the jade slip, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons was sitting in the clean room with a gloomy expression on his face.

His eyes showed deep greed, and his eyes could hardly be turned away from Jiang Hai's demon.

When he saw Jianghai traverse among countless demons with ease, a huge demonic claw stretched out, and could easily break a demon's neck, the enormous power seemed to be innate, the Sect Master of Ten Thousand Demons murmured. He said, "It's a pity, I just found out about his existence."

He was bitten off half of his body by the Hei Jiao Patriarch when he escaped from the cultivation world, and now one arm is nowhere to be seen, but even if it is missing, he still has it. Not showing loss. Instead, the man continued to look at Jiang Hai with greedy eyes, and said softly to the shadow in the clean room, 

"The devil's promise back then has indeed been fulfilled. We didn't expect that Yu'er would hide us and escape. I I thought she would be reluctant to bear the devil." 

He only spoke to a shadow, as if he was muttering to himself, but after a while, blood mist began to flow in the shadow. In the blood mist, a man who was very fair and handsome, but had a dark magic pattern on his face came out and glanced at Jiang Hai in the jade slip.