❧•.55

Guangling Xianjun is not interested in the affairs of Danxia Sect's Great Elder and Taiyi Sect.

Danxiazong refining a hundred elixir for Immortal Lord Yiyang has nothing to do with him.

What made him pay more attention was what Lin Qingya talk about later.

"Young Master? You mean, there are demons who call the person thay are looking for as Young Master?" 

The name of this young master made Guangling Xianjun couldn't help but think of the names of some demons.

The top powerhouses among the demons are called celestial demons.

On top of the demons, the top-level demons are different from the ordinary demons who fight alone, but have supreme power in the demon domain, govern the territory of the huge demon domain, and have powerful forces and followers under their command. A powerful celestial being who is always responding.

Such a demon clan, in the demon realm, even in the realm of self-cultivation, would be called a demon king.

There are very few strong men who can be called Demon Lords in the Demon Realm, and even in the competition between Demon Realm and Cultivation Realm, there are not many times.

Of course, Immortal Lord Guangling had met a Demon Lord in Demon Domain in his early years.

When the guy turned into a demon, he was a thousand feet tall, with four heads and eight arms, and he was also driving a celestial monster.

Immortal Lord Guangling happened to meet, and he killed the devil.

Because of this devil, he was rarely injured.

After beheading the Demon Lord, he retreated for half a year.

It can be seen that the devil is arrogant.

But it was precisely because he slaughtered a Demon Lord in the Demon Realm as soon as he made a move, and then killed 30,000 Demon Races and evil Cultivators in the boundless sea. The Demon Realm's extremely violent invasion came to an end.

Over the years, more battles have occurred in the Demon Realm. Few demons dare to come to the cultivation world where many immortals are guarding. The only ones making waves in this world are those evil cultivators.

Because Lin Qingya mentioned the names of "Magic Cultivator" and "Young Master", Xianjun Guangling narrowed his eyes and said thoughtfully, 

"So, these demon Cultivators have suddenly changed in the realm of cultivation, even ignoring that they will be punished by The right way be hunt down and guarded is to search everywhere, is it for a demon?"

There is a tyrannical demon who can be called "Young Lord", sneaked into the cultivation world, and now his whereabouts are unknown.

Such a demon clan would be extremely dangerous, and 80% of them were allies of evil cultivators. Immortal Lord Guangling said to Lin Qingya

, "It's a good reminder, Brother Zhang. Is there any more news about this so-called young master?"

"No."

One of the "Young Master doesn't know where to go" in the dialogue.

In addition, there is no magic cultivator to reveal what the young master of the demon race was born to. 

 "The few demon cultivators were interrogated after they were caught. When they were asked, they were willing to confess everything, but they couldn't describe the appearance of the young master."

, In order to survive, Mo Xiu didn't have the guts to die just to keep secrets, and immediately confessed to the Demon Dao Sect. It is said that the Sect Master of Wan Mo Sect, who is said to be inextricably linked with the Demon Clan, ordered them to find a Demon Clan Young Monarch in the cultivation world.

It's just that the sect master of Wan Mozong doesn't know what the young lord like now, as if...

"Mo Xiu said, the sect master of Wan Mozong said that all the people who had seen this young monarch in the Demon Territory died, and he didn't know either what it looks like. But the young master of the demon clan has entered the world of self-cultivation, and the powerful demon clan will be filled with demonic energy, and they will know when they meet. What else did the sect master of the ten thousand demon clan say that this young master of the demon clan will become them? The future hope of the Demon Cultivator also has a leader."

In other words, the strong man with the Demon Clan did sneak into the world of self-cultivation.

Guangling Xianjun held his chin and hearing this, asked Lin Qingya, "What do you think?"