96❧ unreasonable

"You, you actually... How could you abandon me at this time?!"

Daojun Weihe struggled to lie on the other side of the ban, looking at the unmistakable disgust and nitpicking in his wife's eyes...

He lost her love to him, only boredom remained.

It's like looking at something unpleasant.

Yes.

Because he is old, because he has no handsome face, so her love is gone.

How can this be so!

He is her husband, is there such a little affection between husband and wife?

Just for his good color?

"How can it be said to be abandoned? My father said that you went all the way to Sanxian Island for the sake of the little sister and her daughter. If that's the case, then you have become what you are now, you should find the little sister to be responsible. How can you do it? Why don't you let me go?" 

The beautiful and moving female cultivator sighed softly, looked at Daojun Weihe's unhandsome face and said softly, "Husband, I really like you. If it wasn't for my father's determination don't want to save you, I won't give up on you."

Daoist Danhuo was furious when he heard that Daojun Weihe got to this point because of Long Xuyu.

Save people?

It would be polite not to make up for him.

The real Danhuo even felt that Immortal Guangling was known as the God of Killing and this time it was rare for him to be soft-hearted.

Weihe should be stabbed to death with a sword.

The old man was so angry and when he heard Chaofeng's complaint again about Long Xuyu in the secret realm said some inappropriate words, he became more and more angry.

Therefore, he let his daughter who cried for help to die this heart, he would never save Daojun Weihe.

He is the best alchemy master in the cultivation world.

If he doesn't want to save people, then there are really not many alchemists who can refine spiritual pills to repair Daojun Weihe's miserable appearance.

Therefore, when she knew that Daojun Weihe was likely not to be saved, the female cultivator's heart slowly became active.

Love at first sight is naturally emotional.

But... she still prefers a young and handsome husband, rather than accompany this man who is like a cripple, whose age, appearance, and glory are all gone.

"A-Feng, you say what I said is correct?" 

The female cultivator turned her head and sighed at Chao Feng, who was watching from the sidelines.

A sarcastic smile appeared on Chao Feng Mingyan's face. Daojun Weihe was abandoned by his wife and she felt that she deserved it.

But her mother...

how much affection does she have for her daughter?

If she really loves her daughter, for so many years, she has been compared, criticized, and suppressed in this Taizong. Long Xuyu has always robbed her of her things. Her mother has never spoken for her, but She has always been attached to her beloved husband at that time.

Thinking about it this way, such a parent suddenly made Chao Feng feel less happy.

She felt that what these two loved to do had nothing to do with her. She sneered and said to the beautiful female cultivator who was seeking her solidarity, "You have already decided, do you still need to ask me?"

They both decided to abandon Daojun Weihe. Now, she asked her what she was doing.

On the contrary, Chao Feng thought it was ridiculous.

Her father's heart was thinking about Long Xuyu's success and this encounter with the magic cultivator was also because of Long Xuyu.

But Long Xuyu returned to the sect and only glanced at Daojun Weihe and has not come back until now.

It was precisely because she did not appear again that Daojun Weihe felt uncomfortable.

Daojun Weihe is of course uncomfortable. After all, she is a child who he has been doted on for many years. Once he is useless, she will disappear. Who is not uncomfortable?

But he always thought it was okay.

Because he still has a wife and daughter, he feels that he still has a way out.

But now his wife asked him not to continue entanglement, and his daughter looked at them indifferently from afar. Daojun Weihe only felt that the last bit of persistence in his belief was about to collapse.

At this moment, he suddenly thought of what kind of smile Guangling Xianjun had on his face when he saw him being drowned by bloodshots.

It was the smile of watching him about to fall into hell.

No wonder, obviously only one sword is needed, but Immortal Guangling didn't do it.

He kept him just to see how miserable he is now, betrayed and separated from each other and have nothing.

Guangling Xianjun is taking revenge on him, revenge on him... revenge on him for "not supporting her".

He abandoned the child.

Guangling Xianjun let him be abandoned by everyone.

He got revenge on him like this.

"Guangling, Guangling!" Seeing his wife hesitate for a while, then turned to leave, Daojun Weihe's eyes were red, bloodshot dantian collapsed a bit.

Chaofeng leaned against the door of the side hall and glanced at it, and felt that the place against which she was leaning was soft and cold. When she turned around, she saw the huge three-headed snake coiling itself into a snake array was diligently probing her, letting her lean against it. more comfortable on your body.

This attentive look made Chaofeng's mouth twitch. She didn't feel any grief over the separation of her parents. She silently took out a bottle of elixir and poured it all out.

The three snakes brought their heads together and opened their mouths automatically.

Chaofeng fed a large amount of spiritual pills and by the way, her face turned blue and touched her storage ring.

Three-headed snakes eat together with three mouths, what a foodie.

Thanks to her being a descendant of the Immortal Order, otherwise, she would not be able to support it.

The three-headed snake eating the elixir keenly felt her dislike and hurriedly showed her worth, transformed into a giant snake, and let Chaofeng climb up.

Can be used as a mount.

Spit venom again.