❀•.34.•❀ black pot

.

"Master, shishu?"

The real head teacher heart felt so complicated and his face is look so excited.

Zhizhi was worried about the teacher's misunderstanding, so she reprimanded her father and couldn't help but push him.

Only then did the real headmaster return to his senses, looking at Zhizhi with an innocent face, and then at Immortal Guangling with a hateful face.

He squeezed out a smile and rubbed Zhizhi's little head.

"It's okay, it's just... a little sigh." 

Sigh, in my lifetime, I can still hear strange questions like "Is it difficult to make alchemy?"

But after a pause, he still hugged Zhizhi and said softly to Immortal Guangling, 

"Although I don't know why Zhizhi can refine the elixir by leaps and bounds." 

This is unique in the cultivation world.
Because for thousands of years, almost all cultivators have refined elixir that can be supplied by refining their own aura.

He also didn't ask how a small foundation-building cultivator, Zhizhi, the immortal emperor of Guangling, provided the celestial spirit during alchemy.

Although the real head teacher is very fussy and sinister, he has always been good to sect disciples, not to mention Zhizhi, who he loves so much.

Zhizhi has secrets, and he will not ask them.

"Although she can refine elixir, she is still young. Junior brother, she is very talented, but she can't be eager for quick success and blindly let her refine elixir, otherwise I'm worried that it will hurt Zhizhi's foundation and roots."

Little guy Although Er is very likely to be a peerless genius, she is still a child, and her tender little bones may not be able to endure some of the subsequent exhaustion and hidden dangers of alchemy. 

 The head teacher wrinkled his dry face, and reminded Immortal Guangling, 

"Before her body grows, you should take care of her. Although the elixir is rare, it is not as important as the child." 

 His words were planning for Zhizhi . , did not even think about squeezing her because Zhizhi could refine elixir.

Lin Qingya was smiling while holding the elixir. Hearing this, his eyebrows eased a lot.

"Got it." 

Can Xianjun Guangling know if this is possible?
But since the real head teacher really cares about his cub, he also thinks it's good.

"That's good. Also, since Zhizhi can refine elixir, that elixir will definitely be... I'll send some more spirit herbs and let her cook a few pots of elixir that she likes to eat, so she can practice her skills. Look at it, don't let her get tired."

Zhizhi is already a small base-building cultivator, and usually needs a spiritual pill to cultivate. The real master thinks about the spiritual elixir, and vaguely feels that this fox cub made it by herself. The elixir of Zongmen is much better than the elixir of Zongmen.

Seeing that Xianjun Guangling did not stop him, he knew that refining the elixir was not a problem for Zhizhi, so he didn't say anything.

The little guy had prickly ears and fluttering ears. Hearing that there would be a lot of spirit grass, she hurriedly said, 

"Lingcao, Zhizhi can eat spirit grass!" 

It's no problem to eat it directly without refining it into pills.

"Can eat it?"

"I've eaten grass when I'm hungry."

"Eat grass?"

Immortal Lord Guangling was smiling and reminiscing about the suffocated and depressed appearance of the real master just now. Hearing this, he suddenly felt a little bad.

"Wait..."

"I'll eat grass when I'm hungry," 

the little guy said in a milky voice.
Lin Qingya and the headmaster were both silent.

The smile on the corner of Immortal Guangling's mouth was particularly stiff.

"My Zhizhi!"