108❧ down the mountain.

It's too much to love a monster when you meet one.

If it weren't for Taiyi Zong, the red gold flame would definitely jump out and burn the fox's tail.

Let's talk to her again, what is meant by contracting a spirit beast, and you have to deal with the spirit beast from the ground up.

It's too much to like the new and never tire of the old.

"There's still a bit of the devil's meat. My third senior brother and Xiao Hei didn't eat it. I gave Snake a little bit." 

The three-headed snake protected Chaofeng that day, and Zhizhi liked it very much.

The flesh and blood of the devil, her big brother let her make her own decisions, she thought, the kind of genius among the snakes seems to be able to transform into the dragon or something.

Although she didn't know if it was a legend story or not, she still stuffed a storage ring into Chaofeng and said, "The snake and snake are powerful enough to fight side by side with Sister Xiaofeng."

Her fat tail clacked on the ground, her eyes Bend up, not at all reluctant.

Chaofeng stared at this overly generous little fellow, pinched her furry ears with hatred, and said in a low voice, "You are stupid! don't show your wealth, don't be so generous in the future!" 

She heard that it is more difficult to hunt than the Jiao clan in the comprehension world. Even if the person Zhizhi gave it was her, Chaofeng felt that she was a little stupid.

The little guy shook the tips of her hairy ears and looked at her timidly.

"Sister Xiaofeng, it hurts."

Knowing that she was pretending to be pitiful, Chaofeng couldn't help but let go of her hairy ears.

"Because it's Sister Xiaofeng, and... the real person can worry about Sister Xiaofeng." Zhizhi is not stupid and generous, and she would not give the devil to another person.

But Chaofeng is full of kindness towards her, and the real Danhuo has taught her so much knowledge of alchemy, which is equivalent to a teacher.

She and the real person Danhuo always communicated through the telescopic mirror, knowing that in the real person of Danhuo, Chaofeng was his most beloved child, and he was very concerned about her.

Therefore, whether it is because of Chaofeng's kindness to her or the friendship of Danhuo Zhenren, the little guy hopes that Chaofeng will be safe.

Chaofeng was stunned for a moment, and looked at Zhizhi with complicated eyes.

After a long time, she took the storage ring and snorted at the three-headed snake, "It's cheaper for you. Thank you Zhizhi." 

The three-headed snake approached enthusiastically.

A small fat claw held the fangs of the three-headed snake dumbly.

"Ah, Venom. It's very strange," said the chubby fox cub, who was not big enough for a three-headed snake.

"If you like it, take it away?" Chao Feng said indifferently.

After eating the fox cub's devil Jiao, what is it to be pumped for venom.

The three-headed snake felt the crisis.

Until the Immortal Emperor Guangling was ready to leave, the three pairs of venomous snake teeth were all taken away, and the three-headed snake who was exhausted lying on the ground gnawing on the elixir of "Bubu!" could only flick the tip of its tail, happy to say goodbye. 

The fox cub with three cans of colorful venom left.

 "Zhizhi, I'm going down the mountain." Just as Long Xuyu woke up again, cried into a river of tears again, Chaofeng suddenly said to Zhizhi.

The fox cub turned back and looked at her beautiful and proud sister Feng.

Seeing her looking at the sky, she smiled.

"The demon cultivator is rampant, and now that I have successfully established my foundation, I should go down the mountain to eliminate the demon and defend the dao." She is the post-immortal rank.

It also has to be cultivated by the sect.

In this way, she should do what she should do in the sect, when the world needs her.

"I don't need you to send me the elixir. The sect will arrange it for me. I just...you are my friend, Zhizhi. I just want to tell you what kind of person I want to be."