94❧ speculation

"Zhizhi, you provided the refining materials and you are still young and need protection..."

"With dad and senior brothers, ZhiZhi can be safe." 

Fox cub was not alone, and Xiaojin was there. even if  encounter the bloodshot of the Demon Domain, are not afraid.

But such instruments can be sent to the Demon Realm for monks to use, which can protect a monk who is fighting for the cultivation world.

She shook her little head. her chubby claws held a storage ring and handed it to the master teacher and said, "Zhizhi has xiao jin, and the rest, the rest are given to the master teacher. ."

The crystal block that Xiaojin burns is indeed very precious, but if it is not used where it is needed, but is only preserved, where is the preciousness?

The little guy thought for a while with the tip of her tail in her mouth, and said to the real master who didn't reach out to take the storage ring, 

"Master, don't worry. I'll sell it, it's not for nothing."

She sold it to the sect.

There is no free giving.

"She's right. Take it, but let Zhizhi enter the Treasure Pavilion and get some magic weapons."

Xiaojin can burn out a cave's golden crow spar, and he can burn more in the future. When Zhizhi needs it, let Xiaojin spit more flames and burn more.

Although Guangling Xianjun is estranged from the sect, he will not let the disciples of the sect who are fighting needlessly fall.

Taking Xiaojin can burn a lot of spar to exchange for the magic weapon that Vientiane Sect has accumulated for thousands of years in the Treasure Pavilion.

The Vientiane Sect got the refining materials of the power of the sun, and Zhizhi got the precious treasure, and neither side suffers.

Xiaojin: ...

The red gold flame that was lying on a slowly rotating golden core with wonderful patterns suddenly shivered for some reason.

"That's fine. As many magic tools can be created by this spar, Zhizhi can take as many magic weapons from the Treasure Pavilion." The head teacher thought that Zhizhi would not suffer, so he nodded slightly.

He looked at Zhizhi tenderly, no longer hesitant to be petty, took the storage ring that Fat Claw handed to him, and said in a harmonious voice, "Everyone will know about Zhizhi's intentions." 

The person who makes the fox cub do good deeds anonymously.

Since Zhizhi is generous, he has to let everyone in the sect accept their feelings, and cannot take it for granted.

He didn't say much warm words, let alone that he resisted so many requests for spiritual pills for his cubs these days, he just looked at Zhizhi and said with a smile, "Zhizhi has worked hard for the pills and he has to take good care of them. Rest, don't worry about the rest, understand?"

"Okay." Fox cub responded softly.

Jiang Hai also slightly salutes the teacher.

"I still have something to discuss with you. Let's go to the main hall. Qingya and Jianghai..." 

The handsome boy had already carried the fox cub who was pulling a strand of his hair and went to accompany her to watch her friend, the big black dog.

Obviously not interested in the sect.

"They're all great cultivators and they're still self-willed." The headmaster sighed as he looked at Jiang Hai's back.

However, the monks in the lineage of Immortal Guangling are very self-willed. He is used to it. He only took the impatient Immortal Guangling and Lin Qingya to the main hall. .

After being busy for a while, the congratulatory voice transmissions from the same sects from all over the world, the master teacher put down a few jade slips in his hand, and said with a solemn expression, 

"This time the disciples' trial has appeared in a magic cultivator. It's not simple. Outsiders don't know, but Someone from the Taiyi Sect sent a letter to me, saying that the Taiyi sect checked all the monks in that small sect from top to bottom, there was no abnormality at all."

"I know about this."

"... This is something you know. There is one more thing that Taiyizong is hiding. That is, the guy in Taiyizong is a smart man and he ordered someone to check the Wanli boat they were riding on."